Ratings for Dr. David I Tossman

Knowledgeable, caring and helpful. Always listens to my problems and sorts out the important elements needed for treatment. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Tossman is a nice enough guy, but overtreats and is very expensive. I was seeing him once a week. He would hack away a toenail and as soon as that one got better, he would hack away at another. Since I realized I could not afford him, I moved on to someone else. Instead of once a week, once every three months and no foot problems whatsoever and no hacking away at toenails.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I went to Dr. Tossman years ago in a tiny office that might have been a converted bit of hallway. He had no staff and did everything himself. I can honestly say that the care I received from him was excellent. He called me at home after my surgery to see how my wound was healing. He paid meticulous attention to detail and was efficient. The flip side is I found him controlling and downright anal retentive. Furthermore, it didn't take long before I felt like a cog in his equally efficient billing machine. He seemed to have a precise formula for maximizing profits and was annoyed when I felt I was fine and no longer needed such close follow up care (billable visits).

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I believe Tossman to be an excellent podiatrist; I've been going to him for years. He can be difficult, pushy and argumentative but if you can get past that you will receive wonderful medical care.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. David I Tossman's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)