Ratings for Dr. Martin S. Silverman

Dr. Silverman is the best doctor. I have has 5 live births. Dr. Silverman is the best OB doctor I have ever met! He is kind, responsive and an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I had emergency surgery with Dr. Silverman, due to an errupted eptopic pregnancy. He is so kind, so gentle, so caring. He really makes you feel safe, and ok. He is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Very sensitive to each patient's needs. I was terrified due to a long history of pregnancy losses and he was very patient with me. I don't know that I would have psychologically survived my one successful pregnancy without him. His staff is not as warm as he is. And the punctuality isn't a concern for me. He never rushes you through and appointment and that means he sometimes runs a tad late.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Silverman is the best! I have seen numerous Doctors, probably over 20 OB/GYNs for pelvic pain. Dr. Silverman is exceptional! If you are having a baby Dr Silverman should be your Dr!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

The best doctor. I had two C sections with him and he is caring, very responsive (calls you back right away if you need something), and simply the best!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Dr. Silverman has a very gentle and caring manner. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

great communication, attention to patient's needs, listens well, is open to your doing your research and asking questions, works well with your needs, very competent, reliable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Dr. Silverman is very personable and caring. He treats each patient with respect and never rushes through an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Martin S. Silverman's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Los Gatos, CA