Ratings for Dr. Martin Terplan

this guy does not listen to what you say and hears what he wants to. half of my appt he excused himself to talk to another dr and he did not address any of the items i came into see him for. HE SUCKS AND I WOULD NOT SEND MY DOG TO HIM!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

I was referred to this MD by CA State disability (EDD) for second opinion of CFS diagnosis. He was extremely unkind and said "you people are all alike, you're just a bunch of mopers. People with more serious illnesses are able to do things with their lives, but you people just mope around." He believes that CFS is a psychiatric illness and recommended counseling. I felt that he was not only mysogynistic but very rude and impatient. I have been dealing with CFS for 21 years and when I informed him that I am currently enrolled in the Stanford clinical trial to study Valcyte for a subset of CFS patients, he said "that medication won't work for you". Then he walked out of the room.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Martin Terplan's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1955)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal