You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Olusola A. Oyemade

My kids have been going to Dr.oyemade since they were really little. We love Dr Oyemade but hate everything else about this office. Staff is very rude and the wait is really long. When I call with a question they make me feel like I'm bothering them.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

My child has been with this Dr for about 3 months I have yet to meet Dr Oyemade, the nurse practitioner and another Dr at this practice are the only ones I've ever seen. The wait is ridiculous 40mins to an hour some days more whats the point of an appointment, Ive gone in with serious concerns and whoever sees my child just brushes it off and says to wait 2 weeks and it will go away. The front desk is RUDE, so much negativity in the atmosphere it ruins my day when I have to come here.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Oyemade is a very good doctor but seems overwhelmed with patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

THIS IS THE BEST DR. EVER MY DAUGHTER WAS A MICRO PREMMIE SHE WEIGHED 1POUND 4OZ AND WAS BORN AT 24WKS. SHE IS NOW 12 YRS OLD AND IS VERY HEALTHY.DR OYEMADE SAW HER EVERY WEEK FOR THE FIRST YEAR OF HER LIFE HE MADE SURE THAT SHE HAS EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

This dr is wonderful! My children LOVE going to the Dr.. how often do you hear that? He is RIGHT ON the spot. whenever my children are sick or have soemthing he knows whatever it is within seconds.... He is a WONDERFUL ped. Highly reccomended!!!!! A little high on the wait time but SOOO worth it!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Other than the fact that he forgot to give my son 2 important shots and did not make it nessesary to tell me, he was fine.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Olusola A. Oyemade's Credentials

• Univ Of Edinburgh Fac Of Med, Edinburgh, Scotland (919-03 Eff 1/1971) (Grad. 1967)

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "My kids have been going to Dr.oyemade since they were really little. We love Dr Oyemade but hate everything else about this office. Staff is very rude and the..."

March 16, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Olusola" to "Olusola A."

October 20, 2013