Ratings for Dr. Rebecca T. Conrad

Dr. Conrad is very prompt but also very mechanical. She makes no effort to build any kind of rapport and is very impersonal. I was spoiled by the amazing bed side manor of Dr Clifford Goodman before and she is a far cry from my experience with him. Will promptly be switching doctors after my delivery.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I went to this doctor because of cramps, bloating, gas, headaches and body aches. Many of my friends said it sounded like endometriosis and I wanted to rule that out, along with any other potential female issues. Dr. Conrad didn't ask me many questions and just suggested I go on a low dose birth control pill. Previously, I was on the pill for 25 years until I got a tubaligation 2 years ago & I voiced my concern (based on a lot of reading) that the pill can contribute to digestive upset. I tried the contraceptive pill again anyhow & became very ill - much worse than I had felt in years. I called the doctor office & was told that the symptoms I was having "are not caused by the pill". I know there isn't enough research in this area yet, but to make such a definitive statement seemed closed minded to me & I just didn't feel that my concerns were heard. I really didn't visit this doctor to be put on the pill, but the doctor didn't take the time to find out why I was really there.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Conrad delivered my baby by emergency C-section. I am VERY HAPPY with her care. My scar is a very clean cut and almost completely gone. GREAT JOB, GREAT DR.!!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Love Love Love Dr. Conrad!! I highly recommend her to anyone that lives in Gilbert. Hell, I would drive to see her even if I didn't live in Gilbert! She's that good!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr Conrad was great. She is relaxed, friendly, and thorough. I had need for some follow-up, and she repeated my next steps twice, and also had everything clearly written out for me when I left. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Best bedside manner you will find with any OB in the country!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Rebecca T. Conrad's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2003)

UnitedHealthcare