Ratings for Dr. Warren Samuel

A great health care professional and a great person. Truly caring and trying best to provide the best possible care to his patients. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I cant say enough positive about this wonderful Doctor. In my over 50 years, this is the most patient, knowledgeable and pleasant doctor I have been lucky enough to be attended by. I have had issues getting contacts that work properly for both far and near sight issues, and he has taken the time to try different brands and strengths, to get things working as best as possible for me. I tell everyone about him and have other family members coming to his office as well. A true gentleman and professional, very refreshing in this day and aga!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

An excellent doctor with an excellent practice. Top notch in my opinion !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Warren Samuel is a top notch doctor, true professional, friendly, helpful, explains everything and answers all questions. His staff and office are also very welcoming and is a one stop shop with all types of glasses available also which is important to me as a new patient. Am glad to have found him and strongly recommend him to anyone. I think you will be more than pleased and satisfied with his service and expertise.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Great experience going to him always. My whole family sees him and everyone is satisfied with the care they get. His staff is very friendly and courteous. They have a great selection of eyeglasses. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Excellent optometrist. I moved and still continue going to him. He's very kind and courteous and also very knowledgeable. He's a gem and I highly recommend you going to him if all other optometrists have failed you and you need someone that is able to improve and help your eye health.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

The worst optometrist I have been to. Cares more about money than his customers.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Samuel's is one of the best doctors I've met in my life. He's what you would imagine a medical professional to be: polite, concerned for your well being, knowledgeable and passionate about his job. Truly a pleasure having him in the community.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I was looking for a good eye doctor and am glad that I found Dr. Samuel. He was very punctual; extremely knowledgeable answering me promptly all questions I had. All his equipment was top of the line. Dr. Samuel went above and beyond by sent a reference to Lazik MD regards my eye surgery which called me right way. What a good doctor!.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr Samuel examined my eyes, discovered a potential problem and took the time to perform another test, explaining everything in detail. He diagnosed me with Narrow Angle and sent me to a specialist four days later. I was then given more extensive testing and scheduled for eye surgery.He even called me when I had some questions. He is very dedicated to his patients and that makes him number one in my books. Mrs D

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013