Ratings for Dr. Warren Samuel

Always works hard to ensure I have the best possible experience. The staff are friendly and attentive. I'm very fortunate to be in the care of such a caring and knowledgeable professional.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Great place for eye care. Dr. Samuel is very patient and helpful. I remember when he was doing my contact fittings, he took time many weeks just to make sure it was right and comfortable. I highly recommend this place, my entire family loves Dr. Samuel and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

A great health care professional and a great person. Truly caring and trying best to provide the best possible care to his patients. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I cant say enough positive about this wonderful Doctor. In my over 50 years, this is the most patient, knowledgeable and pleasant doctor I have been lucky enough to be attended by. I have had issues getting contacts that work properly for both far and near sight issues, and he has taken the time to try different brands and strengths, to get things working as best as possible for me. I tell everyone about him and have other family members coming to his office as well. A true gentleman and professional, very refreshing in this day and aga!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

An excellent doctor with an excellent practice. Top notch in my opinion !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Warren Samuel is a top notch doctor, true professional, friendly, helpful, explains everything and answers all questions. His staff and office are also very welcoming and is a one stop shop with all types of glasses available also which is important to me as a new patient. Am glad to have found him and strongly recommend him to anyone. I think you will be more than pleased and satisfied with his service and expertise.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Great experience going to him always. My whole family sees him and everyone is satisfied with the care they get. His staff is very friendly and courteous. They have a great selection of eyeglasses. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Excellent optometrist. I moved and still continue going to him. He's very kind and courteous and also very knowledgeable. He's a gem and I highly recommend you going to him if all other optometrists have failed you and you need someone that is able to improve and help your eye health.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

The worst optometrist I have been to. Cares more about money than his customers.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Samuel's is one of the best doctors I've met in my life. He's what you would imagine a medical professional to be: polite, concerned for your well being, knowledgeable and passionate about his job. Truly a pleasure having him in the community.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013