Ratings for Dr. Bahareh Golbahar

Bahareh is the most attentive doctor I've ever met. She is a perfectionist. So sweet and patient with all her patients. More than anything she saved my vision in my left eye. I went in for a regular eye exam. She found tears in my left retina and immediately sent me to the top eye surgeon in LA at UCLA. The surgeon said what Bahareh had found, he knows most optemetrists would have overlooked and never found. But because she is so meticulous she found it. Had she not, I would have gone blind in that eye and I was only 25 years old at the time. Thank you Bahareh for saving my vision!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Golbahar is very helpful, knowledgable and efficient. I know I can trust her opinion and she is a joy to visit for an appointment

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

She took the time to tell completely explain what I needed to know and even spent her own lunch time helping me schedule my appointment. Dr. Golbahar is great! She is kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Bahareh Golbahar's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 2002)