Ratings for Dr. Inga Zilberstein

Dr Zilberstein delivered my son and performed a major surgery on me a few years later. It's hard to find more caring and attentive doctor. She is also very knowledgeable in integrative medicine, a more holistic approach, which is a great additional benefit that you don't see that often in other Ob/Gyn's. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Doctor Z saved my life. She found premelanoma condition and recommended biopsy. She is not a dermatologist . Skin cancer is not her area of expertise, and the fact that she incidentally found my problem makes me respect her as a doctor even more. I've read another reviews and totally disagree with negative comments. She is very knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor. She is my gyn for about 15 years. Doctor Z is extremelly professional, cearing and experienced physician. I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

RUN don't walk away from this doctor. She didn't ever ask me about my medical past she put me on clomid just bc I didn't get pregnant after two months of "trying" she never takes notes so every time I went in everyone would ask me why I was there including the doctor!!!! She's completely absurd I'm switching doctors her level of incompetence and unprofessionalism is beyond wrong!!!! DO NOT go to this woman!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr.Z is one of the best people I have met. She keeps it real. I have been seeing Her for over 14 years, and not once did she offer a general opinion. She waits until the results are in. And always says not to worry. Besides she delivered my beautiful boy.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Inga Zilberstein is a very good doctor, she was recommended to me by my friend and I am grateful I did go to her. I had visits every 3 months because of my illness. She patiently kept me sane, I was in a very bad emotional shape, but she was always straightforward with me and at the same time calmed me down; She could have done the surgery right away and get more money right away but she did not do that; She brought me back to health and I am very thankful for it. I trust her totally; Excellent, wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I have not seen Dr. Zilberstein in several months, but a recent, positive experience with a new OBGYN reminded me that I'd been meaning to write a review. This woman is HORRID. She made me feel like a specimen. I do not require a doctor who fawns over me or is extremely interested in my life, but I do expect to be able to explain my medical history prior to being poked and prodded. I imagine she is knowledgeable, but I certainly didn't see that, and personally, I think bedside manner should count for something -- I don't care if you're the best damn doctor in the world, I deserve to be treated like a human being! AVOID!!! **That all said, I never had a problem with her staff. When I needed a prescription written when traveling out of state, they faxed it to the pharmacy within a few hours.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Just horrible. The wait is always long, the doctor is cold and rushes through the appointment not leaving anytime to discuss issues. My last visit was my first prenatal visit. She gave me incorrect information leading me to believe I would require genetic counseling. Also encouraged me to continue taking a very high dose vitamin that I was later told to stop taking immediately by my new doctor. She spoke at great length about miscarriages and it was only the first visit. Have been trying for over a month to get a copy of my medical records for my new doctor. Avoid if you can. Pregnancy is stressful enough.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

I really like Dr Z. But I guess unlike a lot of women, I wasn't looking for someone who would be all goo-goo ga-ga about my pregnancy. She makes me feel like no baby's going to have a difficult time on HER watch! Reliance in her competency is the most important thing for me., but she's also funny! Being pregnant I have a lot of check-up appts and am glad that I'm in and out in a short period of time.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I just read all the comments about this doctor and feel that I now need to add my own. About 8 years ago I had a partial hysterectomy to remove fibroids. She told me she was going to do the surgery, and I believed her. When she saw me in the hospital post-op, she let slip - and then immediately corrected herself - that she had not been the surgeon. I didn't pusue it, since the surgery went well and I was feeling fine. A couple of years later I had an exam from another doctor - not OBGYN - who remarked disapprovingly on the appearance of my surgical scar. I went back to Dr. Zilberstein a couple of years ago for a routine check up. When she left the room my eyes fell on the cmputer screen, and there it was: the name of the actual surgeon who had performed the hysterectomy. Not only did she never tell me, she actually lied to conceal the fact. I felt so used and humiliated. I've never gone back.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

The first time I went to see her, I thought she was very cold and didn't really want to learn anything about me. The patient interview lasted less than 5 minutes. The second time, I had some questions and before I could finish, she cut me off with an answer that had nothing to do with my question. This is a doctor who should be trying to court young, newly married women like me who will be looking for an obstetrician in a few years, but I don't think she necessarily cares. Unfortunately, I have to go to her one more time because other (better) doctors in my insurance plan have long wait times for appointments.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Inga Zilberstein's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)