You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Samuel M. Dower

I really like and trust Dr. Dower. He's not an alarmist which is what I like the most. In the past, my doctors have made me come in very often and threw around thyroid cancer like it was for sure in my cards because I have one tiny thyroid nodule that I've had without change for years. Dr. Dower has me come in one time a year and get an ultrasound to look at that nodule twice a year. He's watching it but has never shown much concern. I like that I'm not seeing him every 8 weeks like I saw the last one. Who has time for that? The office staff isn't very friendly or helpful but I like the doctor so I don't care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Great, knowledgable, and caring doctor. One of a kind. My thyroid problem was too complicated for my prior doctor but was run-of-the mill for Dower. And a nice guy. Makes and takes your calls too! The best.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Patient for about 20 years. Most caring physician, explains and answers questions, takes his time. Solved my thyroid problem. This R.N. highly recommends this physician.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Great way with patients, makes sure you have the information you need. Patient, answers all questions thoroughly. Sought alternative treatments. Has your best interest in mind. Professional.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Absolutely the best around. yroid issues, he solved my problems and keeps me healty. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

Dr. Samuel M. Dower's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1981)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=141480'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=141480'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014