Ratings for Dr. Miriam Lee

I had a very poor experience with Dr Lee. Our consultation was fine, she told me I would need ivf in order to conceive and told me if I don't start right away I would risk having to have surgery by the end of the year and prolong my desire to conceive. She booked me in with her ivf nurse. On the day of my appointment I received a call at 8am from Dr Lees receptionist telling me I will not be able to go ahead with treatment and that I cannot conceive for 4 weeks as my bloods came back neg immunity to varicella. I was shocked and kept asking why I wasn't allowed, the receptionist was extremely rude and insensitive. I was shocked as this was not mentioned to me upon consultation. After speaking to the ivf nurse and informing Her of the situation she told me that I can actually go ahead with treatment but we won't be able to as Dr Lee is going away on holidays. Because of this I missed my first cycle of treatment. I was extremely upset that she did not let me know she wouldn't be available and the poor communication and knowledge between dr,receptionist and ivf nurse.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I had fibroids issue and saw Dr. Lee. I wasn't happy with her at all. When I saw her first time she didn't explain all available options and even didn't examine me. I felt she was cold and poor communication skills. Also the staff at reception weren't friendly/helpful at all. I'm now with another Dr. and making a good progress with my problem.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Do not see Miriam if you have endometriosis. I told her my pain was so terrible that I considered going to the hospital and in response she told me to do sit ups.... I took voltaren and Panadene forte for the pain. Absolutely no compassion for me as a patient. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Miriam Lee for for over 3 years now for abnormal Pap Smears. Dr Lee performed several different procedures (including one in day surgery) on me, resulting in my Pap Smears being back to normal again. I am extremely happy with the caring and professional care Dr Lee gave me, I would highly recommend her to anyone. Dr Lee also referred to a public hospital to undergo surgery for another gynaecological matter, which I very happy with.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Lee is the most professional, dedicated and helpful gynae I have ever seen. She might be misconceived as being in a rush at times, but she is absolutely thorough, careful and skilled in every aspect. Her professional medical care is worth every single cent I paid for.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Worst service I have ever had! I'm having major problems and sent me away with pain killers didnt even examine me or ask me question!!! Was rushing through patients and was not very thorough at all!!! Would defiantly never recommend her!! VER BAD SERVICE AND PATIENT CARE!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Fantastic. Only gyno in 10 yrs that discovered I have Painful Bladder Syndrome. I had seen many doctors in the past and got told it was my Endometriosis causing the problems. Lovely lady and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I was referred to Miriam about 4yrs ago due to abnormal paps. She was very professional and extremely thorough, very caring also. I underwent an operation and the follow up after care etc was brilliant. I am now expecting my first child and am again seeing Miriam and have only praise for her and the staff at the practice.If you are looking for a professional, caring and dedicated Ob or Gyno, she is well worth the effort and costs associated.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

As an older mum, Miriam was very honest with me and I was very well informed about all the relevant issues, including the ones I didn't want to hear. She was very supportive during my pregnancy and was respectful of my wishes during the birthing process. She has a reserved yet genuine demeanour and even went into battle for me with nursing staff concerning my post operative care, for which I was very grateful. I would highly recommend her as a OBGYN as she is highly skilled in her field and a mother herself. Lisa Grosskopf

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr Lee has helped me so much with my long standing periods and bladder problems. She is very understanding and a good listener. I am very happy with the result of my surgery and I have recommended her to many of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Miriam Lee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.