Ratings for Dr. Frank C. Hinds

Do yourself a favor and look no further than this. He is the best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

How amazed I am to find such a fantastic doctor and helpful staff; in every way they relieved my anxieties and addressed my concerns. Although I prefer a woman doctor I was very comfortable with Dr. Hinds and he and Maria are so thoughtful and good listeners. He did not appear rushed at all and I was able to talk about some things that were on my mind and heart. Great practice and I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I immediately fell in love with dr.hinds' beside manner. I've never have a better OBGYN. He makes me feel safe and comfident that he knows what he is doing and that I can get through this with no problem. The nurse maria is fantastic and very attentive as is kristie from the front desk. Rebbeca, however, seems not to care very much about us patients. I unfortunately was rescheduled and then had to reschedule myself due to finances. When I called, she informed me that he had no availabilities until 1 week before my induction date and 3weeks after I was rescheduled the first time. I informed her that I am to be seeing dr.hinds WEEKLY and to be induced the following week of the appointment time she offered me. After I said that, she put me on hold to verify that information and STILL ended up saying that was his only availability. She was very short with me and monotone. She definitely made me feel as if I did not matter. I really hope that nothing happens to my child within the time of my next appointment or I will be upset. Especially because this is my 11th pregnancy and I only have one born child from those pregnancies due to miscarriages. I am highly upset with her and will be filing a formal complaint with the front desk tomorrow morning about her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

He is an angel best doctor ever as well as Maria his nelper, he loves what he is doing he is the best.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

By far the best OBGYN I have ever been too. I am pregnant with my 3rd child and I have never felt more comfortable with a Dr.!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr Hinds is the best OBGYN doctor in Austin/Cedar Park/Leander area that I have ever met or had care for me. He takes time to understand my problem. He goes out of his way to dig into any issue even if it requires him to call other doctors to get the full history. Although my english skills are not perfect, he takes the time to listen and explain as well as provide information for patients to further research. He is a very sincere and caring doctor, he make me feel relax and make me fell comfortable I will recommend him to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Dr. Hinds is by far the best Dr. i have ever been to. I am say to see him leave LSCC OBGYN as this is the only dr i would want to delivery my child. He made sure that my daughter was doing ok while i was pregnant. he always did an ultrasound to make sure she was fine. But it is sad to see him leave. I dont want another dr to delivery my children as he was caring and very well aware of my condition and knowing i would be having a premature infant. He needs to come back to LSCC OBGYN... ~One patient to another~

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I appreciated his laid back demeanor regarding my ideas for delivery. He accepted my desires and wishes and it seems he will be very accommodating. I like that and feel more comfortable with him than with another doctor in a top notch facility because he seems to want me to be happy and is willing to voice my opinions when it comes to how I will deliver. He is also very confident and encouraging about his staff and the hospital nurses which speaks volume about their working relationship.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Hinds is extremely knowledgeable, caring and all around helpful. When I wasdd pregnant with my daughter a friend recommended him and I am MORE than satisfied with his services. He is very professional, gentle and sweet. Always a gentleman, and his assistant Tanya is just as great. I definetly recommend him to anyone who is looking for and OB?GYN.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr. Hinds and his staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Frank C. Hinds's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Park, TX