Ratings for Dr. Lefferage K. Robbins

Doctor robbins saved my wifes life. after 6 well known doctors and sonar techs missed her diagnose numerous times. she was in so much pain. finally doctor robbins and a tech at st vincents found the deep vein thromboses (msp). Acted very quick.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

The staff is a sorry group. They do not return calls they have an I don't care attitude.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I went to see him in September and got prescribed a different insulin to go with the ones i am currently on, that he said would help me better and i would be able to drop one and not have to take 5 shot a day, well thank God it wasn't something i needed to help save my life cause i would be dead... I still have not received it,

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Has been my son doc for about 5 years. I just recently lost my longtime doc. My son loves him and has faith in him.i am more than pleased I gave him a chance. He is a very carring.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I love Dr Robbins my son was in intensive care for 2 months. He came to see him every day with an excreption of just a few every one said he should be dead he would take the time to talk to me every day thank you Dr Robbins for giving me my son back and genuinely cared

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Robbins overall is a good GP. However his scheduling and office staff do a very POOR job! You can't ever seem to get any assistance on the phone, and Lord help you if you need him to CALL in a perscription! That just won't happen.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Robbins. I don't like his office. I attempted to call for an appointment for two days and got nothing but a busy signal until 11:00 at which time the phone rolls over to the answering service until 2:00 p.m. At 2:00 p.m. it was an immediate busy signal again. On the third day, a called for 2.5 hours before getting a call through. This is not the first time I've had trouble getting phone calls answered or trouble making an appointment. When you finally get through to a live person and try to make an appointment you are told that that are talking walk-ins only, which means an average wait of three hours. I love Dr. Robbins, but I just couldn't deal with the office policies any more. I now have a doctor that I like and his office is the most efficient office I've ever seen. I know I will miss Dr. Robbins, but the rest of the staff will not be missed at all.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

listens very well to your needs.Keeps in touch with what you need and answers questions very well if he knows the answer to your problem.If he dosent know what is causing your illness he will promptly send you in the direction of the right doctor you may need.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I have been holding for over a half hour and no one has answered. It took me an hour to be put on hold.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Dr. Lefferage K. Robbins's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 2002)

Healthnet