Ratings for Dr. Fred Feit

I trusted Dr feit. I didn't know he turned me into a rx drug addict as I was a real estate broker and functioning. morphine, demorol, dilaudid, methadone, oxycontin, actiq ( fentenyl pops ONLY FOR CANCER PATIENTS THAT R MORPHINE TOLERENT and lost ALL my teeth)and others. Now because I was addicted to durgesic, pops and fentora(all fentenyl) I can't have surgery till I stay on suboxone for a month.or more cause my pain receptors r so screwed pain meds won't work after surgery and surgeon said I will be screaming at top of my lungs. Anethseiologist doesn't kno if he can put me under. Even tho my new pain doc had got me down to so much less meds and tiny amounts that didn't work anymore anyway. I was so surprised suboxone and 800mg of ibuprofan is doing it fo me. Subs have a pain drug in it. I have advanced scoliosis, bulging discs, arthritis, and need replacement hip @ 55 yrs. I loved dr Feit but he really did 'Fuqd up my brain' he did me no favor.should have went,hospita forspecial sug.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

I went to see Dr (cough!) Feit after being in a horrific car accident and in terrible pain. I only needed 1 visit to realize he was a complete fool! I never went back and later found out he was arrested!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

this charater cost me my mental health, and most of my life saving's. I was desperate and in too much pain. Hope you get sent away for a long time!! You deserve it crackpot.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I acyually went to see this guy a few years ago and while we were talking he offered me a job. I had no certifications and no education. He told me to go out and buy a white coat and stethoscope. I worked in his office for close to a year treating patients with absolutely no clue to what i was doing. I finally left after a paycheck dispute. He only paid me when he saw fit and always altered my hours. He also paid me a net check and i later found out he never paid any of my payroll taxes to the NJ or frederal government even though he deducted them from my pay. I had to sue him to get my final paycheck. If you go to this guy then you are the most sadistic person on the planet.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

he is a mad man. But then I came to the conclusion that I must of been nuts to see him as long as I did. Good ridden's doc !!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

I think that this doctor is very intelligent, well educated in many areas, including medicine, and very sadistic and unreasonable. Having been a patient and briefly an employee, I found that he would not accept any suggestions regarding billing codes nor anything else that happened in his office. Having had several years of medical billing experience, I tried to help straighten out the mess converting from manual to computerized billing but it was like talking to a brick wall. I had to quit because I just wasn't able to do my job properly. I remained a patient and was tossed out to the waiting room waiting for hours like his other patients. I honestly think that he enjoyed making people suffer. Why schedule people for the morning and not show up until after 3:00 PM? A patient would die and the news was whispered in the waiting room. Several times he dozed off during my appt. BAD EXPERIENCE! "But for Grace of God go I!!"

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

TRENTON - Division of Criminal Justice Director Gregory A. Paw announced that a Monmouth County pain management doctor was indicted today on charges that he defrauded Medicare and health insurance companies of more than half a million dollars., Frederic Feit, 57, of Manalapan, was charged with two counts of second-degree health care claims fraud and one count of second-degree theft by deception.The indictment will be referred to the New Jersey Board of Medical HIS LATEST RUN IN WITH THE LAW.Why would anyone go to this guy other then to get a quick-fix

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

ALL I CAN SAY.IF YOUR IN PAIN, AND WANT TO WAIT FOR 10 HRS.THEN GO SEE HIM. I HOPE HE SEE'S THIS,CAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR,CAUSE OF MY CRONIC PAIN,BUT HE HAS ME ON OXY'S, AND SOME OTHERS, AND EVERY DOCTOR I SEE WILL NOT WRITE THIS DOSE FOR ME. I KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE WHOO ARE REALLY INB BAD PAIN COULD WRITE WHAT HE WRITES,BUT NOBODY WILL., AND I 'M TELLING YOU. I'M IN VERY,VERY,VERY BAD PAIN,BUT CAN'T FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. YA HE WRITES WHAT WILL GET YOU OUT OF PAIN,BUT THE WAITING GAME IS TOOOO MUCH.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Would not taper me off his prescribed dosage-only if I paid 325 to be seen as a new patient!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Fred Feit's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

Avmed