Ratings for Dr. John A. Laratta

Avoid him like the plague. The man is nothing but a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I could write a book on my visit. Shady practice. 1970s decor and 0 upgrades. He came in 30 minutes late like it was nothing. People's time is nothing to the man...only his. The staff fits his ways. He couldnt really care less about you, except for your insurance money or your cash. It is a shame people like this guy are supposed to be helping others. Pathetic.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Did not seem to want to see me and had poor manners. Won't be going back and did not take time to talk to me.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. LaRatta is a godsend to my family and me. He is very caring and knowledgeable. Since we do not have a prescription plan, he often provides us with many samples.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

the Dr. was very thorough and gave me a good amount of sample medicines

flag | Submitted May 18, 2006

I would not recomend this doc unless you are in a pinch.It is very easy to get an appointment due to the fact that very few patients stay with the practice. He lacks social skills, has a less then adaquate bed side manner, and seems annoyed that you are there. It is my opinion that I'd benefit just as much if I would have seen a five year old with a plastic doctor kit.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

The office staff is very attentive and always goes the extra mile for me and my family

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

This man is not happy with what he is doing. He is insensitive, possesses sub-standard communication skills, prescribes instead of treats, and made me feel like a crappy person. Avoid him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2005

Dr. John A. Laratta's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Berlin, NJ