Ratings for Dr. Caroline Collins

Dr. Collins and her staff are wonderful people. My family have been going to Dr. Collins since she started with this office she is very understanding and listens to all concerns. She is thorough in her examinations. She always follows up on tests. She is very pleasant to have to visit and funny too.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been with Dr. Collins for 2 pregnancies and she is amazing. She is always on time and really knowledgable. She always listened to my questions and concerns and provided realistic solutions or completely alleviated my fears. She has an excellent bedside manner and is really supportive. She also did the first few months of check ups on my second son and I found her to be just as knowledgeable and helpful with newborn and postpartum issues. I absolutely loved my experience with her and plan to go back with any future children.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

An Amazing Doctor! So caring and knowledgable. Runs on time and super office staff.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I agree with other posts. If she doesn't like you she doesn't help you. She is there for the money not because she cares. I have been trying to find a new doctor for 6 months now. She will never fill the shoes of Dr blatchford. I get anxiety just knowing I have to go and see her. She is very unapproachable and shows no empathy for the patient. She does not listen and spends too much time staring at her clock. You can't go in with more then 1 issue she does not give you the time of day. I find she talks over you a lot and has very poor people skills.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Best family docter I can ever ask for. She has a very open mind and loves to help her patients like me

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Collins cares for my family with empathy and great skill. I recently went for a long overdue physical with all the accompanying tests and will finish with a follow up visit next week. She is thorough, knowledgeable and funny! I trust her to give me her opinion and to listen carefully to me before offering feedback. She encourages even small changes in my healthy living style. I find her to be the same with my daughter and grandchildren during their visits. All together, a great doctor. Did I mention that I am a nurse at the hospital? I can judge the good from the bad and indifferent with my experience there. And she is surely one of the best.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Collins is very knowledgeable in current treatments and therapies as well as general topics that I bring to her like vitamins and children's health. She is very thorough in her examination after carefully listening to my symptoms or those of my children. I never feel that she is rushing to get to her next appointment, despite her busy schedule. She is EXTREMELY empathetic and caring and an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Collins is hands down the BEST doctor you can find! If you have the opportunity to become a patient of hers, TAKE IT FAST! She took me over when my family doc retired and since that moment has treated me like a daughter. She is a caring, loving person that always does everything she can do to help myself and daughter. I know she is always there for me if I need help and in emergencies she will be there. Words cannot describe how I feel about her. I drive 75km one way to her office for appointments because she is the best doctor bar none. I have NO IDEA where these people who left terrible comments got their opinions from but it couldn't have been from Dr.Collins. She is a sweet, caring, loving person and an incredible doctor. I trust her with my life and my daughters and wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you so much Dr.Collins, you are the best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Our family became patients of Dr. Caroline because our doctor of 30+years retired. Dr. Caroline took over that practise & we have never looked back. Dr. Caroline is kind, caring, knowledgeable, thorough, empathetic, easy to talk to & best of all she takes the time to listen. Our needs are sometimes complicated so its a comfort to us to know that she can help us navigate rough water with professionalism. At first I worried about who would take over from Dr. Blachford needless to say we have been blessed to have Dr. Caroline in our corner.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr.Collins is a great doctor! I used to be a patient of Dr.Blachford so I have been with her from the beginning. She has been with me through 2 pregnancies so both my children are her patients now and I trust her with them. She is very thorough in her appointments and very reassuring. She cares about you and makes sure you know it. When my Mom passed away she had told me to come and see her anytime I needed too and she would always make the time...sure enough she came through :) I am very happy to be her patient.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014