Ratings for Dr. James P. Wade

Dr. Wade is the best. My Dr. for twenty four years. Trust completely.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Medical staff are top notch, and even likeable, Dr. Wade, PA’s Lance and Racheal also easy work with, have 100 percent confidence in them. Office staff needs training or replacements not good.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Great doctor! Very courtious and caring, easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr Wade is a top notch Doctor for me. Lance is also Great. I live almost 100 miles away from his office, but I still drive to see him every 3 months. He worked with me till we got BP under control and to me he is the only office I will visit for my health. Thank You Dr. Wade and Dr. Lane and his complete office staff for a Great Job Well Done.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr Wade is one of the BEST doctors you could possibly have. I began at the age of 18 and now I'm 32, and have never doubted any referrals, or specialists that he recommended. Also, Dr Wade has a very good memory, if he sees you in the office he will always stop and say hi, even if you are just there to pick something up. I 100% believe he is the best Dr that has wonderful bedside manner, speaks human medical terms, and does actually care enough to spend as much time as he can with each patient. The waiting times have decreased. But behind every great Dr is great staff. If you have a problem, most likely you can see Dr Wade that same day or the following day. He has had the same staff for years, everything is convinent like having your labs done in office, or if you have a horrible headache, giving you a shot and making sure the headache has ceased. Rosetta is Dr. Wades right hand, she has been with him as long as I can remember. She's always understanding, compassionate, and you feel at ease with her. The rest of the staff is wonderful as well, especially Sandra that does referrals to get you into a specialists/ she has a hard job of finding drs, getting apt. times but you can always rely on Wade and his staff. No other Dr compares to Dr. Wade

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Very good doctor- always can get you in to see him the next day. His PA Lance is also very knowledgable and very helpful. Wonderful family physician!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Wade, Dr. Lane (Lance), and Dr. Warren are wonderful doctors. My wife and I always feel that we are getting the best of care. The wait may be long, but well worth it. Because they both take their time with their patiences in giving personal care. I always feel like I'm going to see my friends, rather than to see my doctor. Once when Lance was talking about his camping and fishing trip, I asked him if I could go on the next trip. He's so nice, he didn't have the heart to say no... haha.. I was just kidding him. We can get my blood work at his office which is convenient. Once my wife and I had the worse case of flu that we had ever had. When I call for an appointment, Dr. Wade asked us if we could come right away. He took us right in, and give us IV's in his office due to dehydration. These guys enjoy being doctors, and we feel lucky to have them.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

I have seen Dr Wade since he first took over Dr West practice, In 1998. He is always professional and very knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr Wade to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Wade is a great guy to deal with. I used to work at the hospital, where his office was previously located, and used to see how he dealt with patients (and other hospital workers). When my Doctor retired, I switched to him and have recommended other family members to do the same. He does have a very busy practice however, so you should expect some wait time. But it's worth it. His partner Lance (can't remember his last name, sorry Lance!) is who I usually end up seeing. But he's top notch as well. Your in good hands with either of them.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Excellent doctor with a great staff. Aggressive management of health issues. Takes a lot of time with each patient--which means he is usually running behind. I don't mind because he gives my family the same personal service and attention to their health concerns.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. James P. Wade's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)