Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Helped me overcome my ocd, and helped me with my personal life

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Really cool dude, haha. Answers the phone quick and speaks honestly, hella chill and simple to talk to, very charismatic. Would reccomed him 800/10. Check him out. I promise you he won't be a waste of time. Peace. ✌🏼

Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr.Hoffman was able to get my husband off the opiate pain killers that he was hooked on after his spinal surgery 6 years ago. He lost his job, stole from the neighbors, and I was about to leave him. I read up on Dr.Bruce Hoffman, and called him immediately. In 8 weeks my husband was free of his opiate addiction. Dr.Hoffman is the greatest, surely without him, my husband would have been dead. I love you Dr.Hoffman.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I took my son to Dr.Hoffman because he was in a terrible car accident, and his friend was killed. My son was 23 and his friend 24. My so not only blames himself for his friends death, since my son was driving .He is terrified and refuses to go into any car. He was suffering from PTSD. Dr.Hoffman spoke at my son's University, I had confidence in him. It only took 8 sessions for my son to be able to drive again, and he also cured his survivor guilt. This Dr.Hoffman has developed a revolutionary type of therapy. He is tops in his field and a true genius. He is incredible and treated us like family. God Bless this special, special man.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Hands down the best doctor ever! Always available which to me is amazing that if i feel stuck he is always there to help me figure the way out. I have been able to manage my anxiety thanks to his help and can now say that thanks to him i no longer the crazy panick attacks i was once getting. I fully recommend him, because for years my anxiety was never under control until i started seeing him. i am forever grateful to Dr. Hoffman!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

My 14 year old daughter was kicked out of 2 schools that wouldn't tolerate such bullying behavior. I knew she needed professional help on controlling her anger. I googled Best Psycholgost In NYC and Dr.Hoffmans name and reviews looked almost too good to believe. We made an appointment with him, and we both found him extremely witty, made us feel at ease, and gave us his word her anger will be under my daughter's control within 2 months. If Dr.Hoffman isn't the best I would like to meet the one that is. He miraculously kept his word, with no medication involved. Today my daughter is socially accepted and rather popular. Dr.Hoffman knows about knowing and thought, a revolutionary in the Field of Mental disorders. He is simply the Best around and a true treasure!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

A great human being and doctor. Truly have grown to think of him as a role model and someone I aspire to be like.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I am from Haiti. When I was a small girl my grandmother would like me outside and tell me the zombies were going to get me. 7 years ago I came to the States and was always nervous, and was afraid of Zombies. I would have flashbacks of me being locked out of my grandmother's house thinking I was going to be killed. I sought out Dr.Hoffman because my cousin raved about him. It turns out that my cousin was correct. Dr.Hoffman taught me how to control my thoughts about zombies and my horrible punishment. I am finally free from my nightmarish upbringing. To have control over my thoughts is miraculous! No amount of money could repay him for what he did for me..The most incredible man I ever met. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

My wife and I were prepared to get a divorce after 2 children and15 years of marriage. My wife wasn't faithful. My brother was a patient of Dr.Hoffmans 4 years ago. He thought Dr.Hoffman may be able to save the marriage. My wife and I are now more appreciative and in love with each other then ever before. Dr.Hoffman saved my marriage. He will forever be Blessed by my family forever! Thanks Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I was dealing with being bullied at school every single day, whether it was about my hair, my weight or my teeth for the past 2 years. I just want to thank doctor Hoffman for helping me deal with bullies in my school. He gave me the strength to deal with the situations without getting in trouble myself and made me a stronger person, and I am so much happier today cause of him just being there to talk to me when no one else was. Thank you so much doctor Hoffman.

Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients