Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

I dont know if I would call it therapy, but its definitely better then therapy..My sessions with Dr.H were fun, insightful and SUPER EFFECTIVE !! I am so much happier without my problems. A fantastic experience and gift.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I am so grateful to have have Dr.Hpffman on my life. He taught me how to be social , confident and to believe in my self. He is a master teacher, a compassionate Doctor, and an all around great person. I am definitely a better and happier person after being treated by Dr. Hoffman!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

You have to remember that this is therapeutical and its not going to be a overnight thing only went their for close to two sessions had to stop because i was so busy and sooner or later found out it was my morning AD pill that was bothering me, and i am still going through recovery because what those big pharma dont tell you is you need atleast 1-4 years to fully recover from medications. Hes a really nice guy but like i said before you have to work on this together its not going to be an overnight thing. Other than that you need to work on this together with Dr.hoffman.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr.Hoffman is by far the most compassionate and caring And dedicated doctor that I️ ever came across.. His ability to give people the ability to control their own thoughts and emotions is more effective then any other method that any Doctor I️ ever came across. I️ know longer have any anxiety or suffer from depression because of dr Hoffman . He gets the highest reccomdation possible. He is very humble about his popularity and takes pride and is full of passion whenever he gets a Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr.Hoffman was able to stabilize my moods. I must of went to 6 psychologists, and tried 12 types of medication, which had horrible side effects, before this gentle genius of a man gave me the ability to control my thoughts and emotions. I give him the highest recommendation that I can possibly give. He is truly one of a kind!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

This dr helped me 24/7 if I️ Had any issues . He also helped me with my self esteem and social anxiety.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

DR.HOFFMAN TREATED ME AND MY FELLOW MARINE FOR PTSD. DR. HOFFMAN TAUGHT US HOW TO CONTROL OUT THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS. WE ARE BOTH NOW SYMPTOM FREE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL YOU READERS THAT HE DID NOT CHARGE US A DIME. HE IS THE MOST BRILLIANT AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR PRACTICING OUT THERE TODAY, THOSE THAT MAY HAVE SERVED AND HAVE PTSD SYMPTOMS NEED NOT SUFFER ANY MORE, DR. HOFFMAN WILL CURE YOU.!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

A blessing disguised as a doctor. When there feels like nothing can help, Dr. Hoffman can.

Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr.Hoffman was so compassionate and caring in the way he explained how he was going to cure my OCD and panic attacks, that I felt his confidence, his expertise in this area. I was totally convinced he would fail me, and he didn't. Secured me in 7 sessions. The man's incredible. I recommend him to all that are having emotional or mental issues. He has a fantastic sense of humor. Make his techniques fun!

Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Hoffman saved my sisters life. My sister was a drug addict for over 20 years and had been through so many therapists. Some helped for a short while but she always went back to drugs after a few weeks. Since starting with Dr. Hoffman 8 months ago, my sister has been drug free since 2 weeks after treatment began. He gave my sister and our family, our lives back. We will forever be grateful to this miracle worker.

Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment