Ratings for Bruce S. Hoffman

In my first session with Dr. Hoffman all I did was cry! In my last session, 3 months later, all I did was smile. No more depression and anxiety. It's was an incredible journey! He is the best🏆🏆

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Working with Dr.Hoffman was the most rewarding experience of my life! I'm off my medication and feel like I can take on the world.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

Dr.Hoffman speaks to you with such wisdom and passion! You can almost feel that he WILL help you as soon as you meet him. Hoffman gave me an amazingly life changing 7 sessions that permanently killed my depression.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

My Sister and I both went to Dr.Hoffmans cure anxiety group! In three meetings we both met all our intended goals!Both my Sister and I agree Dr.Hoffman is a genius💗

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Before Dr.Hoffman I only wanted to die! After sessions with him I cant but marvel at how beautiful life is! Hoffman is one of those people that you just have to love.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I started seeing Dr Hoffman when I first turned 15. My mom was forcing me to see someone since she complained I never went out and had no friends. Truth is, I was scared that no one wanted to be my friend so I wouldn’t even try. I always wanted to join drama club and be in the plays but again, I was scared. I started seeing Dr Hoffman and he pushed me to try the things that scared me and I’m so glad that for whatever reason i trusted him from the start and hearing him say things was different then hearing my mom say it and I actually listened to him. I’m now going into my junior year and was just the lead in my last school play. I’ve made so many friends in drama club and it truly is all thanks to doctor Hoffman that my life has changed so drastically. I strongly encourage anyone who is shy or dealing with similar problems as I was to go to him💗

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

My fiance and I went to Dr.Hoffman to save our upcoming marriage. We were in a really bad place and my fiance wanted out! Hoffman saved our marriage and we have never been closer and more in love. We also asked the Doctor to attend our wedding. Hoffman really is unbelievably gifted!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I have taught my close friends some of the techniques that Dr.Hoffman has shown me to help with my anxiety! They now are calling me everyday for advice. The Doctors teaching is amazingly poweful!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr.Hoffman pointed out to me the dysfunctional patterns of behavior that I learned in my abusive childhood, and how they were stopping me as an adult!! Aladdin found his magic genie, to grant him his wish, I found Dr,Hoffman!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Before I had sessions with Dr.Bruce anxiety was my master, it made me shy and withdrawn! 2 months later, my anxiety is NOW in my control and my life is sooo beautiful. Hoffman is even better then his reviews🌞

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare