Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

I recently took my elderly Mother to Dr. Hoffman. She was diagnosed with Dementia by the Neurologists. They said that she should take her medication and expect her to get worse. I couldn't except this. One of the Nurses told me about Dr.Hoffman, and how her mother was in a similar condition and Dr.Hoffman got her to be herself again. I took my mother to Dr.Hoffman and my mother seemed to come more alive just by being in his presence. In 8 months of treatment my mother was back to herself. Memory, and all cognitive faculties improved dramatically. Dr.Hoffman is unbelievably gifted. While everyone saw my mother and gave her medication, Dr.Hoffman concentrated on her strengths. Dr.Hoffman is unlike other Dr's. He cares and has a brilliance within as well as without. Thank the Lord for the nurse that referred me to Dr.Hoffman. He is without a doubt the very best there isπŸ’“

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

When Dr.Hoffman and I first met I was in Kings County Psychiatric hospital and only weighed 89 lbs. Dr.Hoffman came to K.C hospital because the staff was not following his protocol. I had my nurse ask if I can have a word with Dr.Hoffman, and get an appointment with him. When Dr.Hoffman came by my bed, he was caring, intensely listened to my symptoms and told me how he would cure in 5 weeks. I checked myself out of the hospital and felt hope for the first time in years. Dr.Hoffman cured me in 5 weeks. I can't believe believe that he kept his word. His techniques and knowledge of the mind is so innovative, effective and permanent! He promised me I would never see another episode of thinking I was fat again. Dr.Hoffman is unbelievably talented and gifted at what he does. You can feel the intence interest and love he has for his patients...He becomes friends with you for life. Dr.Hoffman saved my life. My family and I always pray for him and his family . This Doctor is truly a gift to the world!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr.Hoffman is unbelievably gifted in diagnosing and curing all mental and emotional disorders He listens to you in a way that he makes your problem his own. Dr.Hoffman is unbelievably gifted and is the most dedicated Doctor in the mental health field today. He is by far the foremost leading authority in the mental health field today!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr.Hoffman sat me down in the chair and told me that the intrusive voices that I have been hearing for the last 3 years, will be completely understand my control within 4 months. It was very difficult to believe Dr.Hoffman at first, but the warm and caring way, mixed with such confidence, told me that he was telling the truth. I am so happy to say that after being treated by Dr.Hoffman for 3 months, the voices are gone. Dr.Hoffman is the most dedicated Doctor that I have ever met. His knowledge and skills are far beyond those of all the previous Doctors in have visited. He is truly a great man and a very gifted Doctor. God bless Dr.Hoffman ❀

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I felt very comfortable and helpful. I'm not very well in English especially speaking skill. I met Dr. Hoffman, he was very clam down and tried to understand every my words. He promised me, I would be cured and get over from my suffering soon.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

2 years my friend recommended to me Doctor Bruce Hoffman, she were cutting herself and said that Doctor Hoffman was able to cure her in the matter of 3 months. I took her advice and went to Doctor Hoffman and was very truthful with him, I showed him my cuts , that we're getting deeper and deeper, and told him how scared I was. Doctor Hoffman took me by the hand, looked into my eyes and promised me that I would be cured within 12 weeks. I saw Doctor Hoffman one time a week for 3 months and today I am thrilled to say I don't feel the need to cut myself at all. I no longer feel the horrible guilt and I am able to think things out in my mind instead of mutilate my body. Doctor Hoffman is no doubt a very special doctor , he is brilliant, the most knowledgable and understanding Doctor you can ever wish for. I honestly can't say that I would be here today if it wasn't for him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr.Hoffman is a treasure in the world of mental health. He is with you every moment you are going through your difficult time. He gives yous 24/7 access to him? Which I made full use of. Dr.Hoffman curedemail of my severe suicidal thoughts and elevated anxiety in only 4 months. He is without a doubt the most dedicated, and knowledgeable Doctor in the field of mental health today. He is truly a blessing sent from above. Thanks Dr.Hoffman.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr.Hoffman taught me how to discuss my feelings with my wife in a way that was nothing short of miraculous. 5 years later we have never been more in love and are sincerely each other's best friend. He is a great teacher and a gifted Doctor.His knowledge about the human mind is second to none....

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Last year I took my 19 year old daughter who had suffered from severe migaines to Dr.Hoffman. I previously have been to 2 neurologists, and she had gone through 2 Mri's. All results were negative. One neurologist suggested that I see Dr.Hoffman. The neurologist said that he specializes in all stress related pain. He so strongly recommend Dr.Hoffman that he set up an appointment for my daughter. To this day I cannot tell you how grateful I am to that neurologist. Dr.Hoffman treated my daughter for 8 weeks, and in those 8 weeks cured my daughter's migraines. It has been almost 14 months.and my daughter hasn't experienced any headaches at all. Her nightmare was finally over. Dr.Hoffman is the perfect Psychologist. He is warm, dedicated, extremely caring and a genius in the workings of the mind and mental and emotional disorders. He is a beautiful human being and a unbelievably talented Doctor. Thanks from my entire family Dr.Hoffman. God bless you and your family 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

3 years ago I met with Dr.Hoffman to try to have him hold a family therapy session for me and my boy. My boy was 19 at the time and hadn't returned any phone calls from me in 2 years. I was miserable! Dr.Hoffman took it upon himself to personally call my son and request that he meet with his father. Surprisingly enough my boy agreed. Dr.Hoffman set up 4 sessions for me and my son to meet. Dr.Hoffman was amazing. He got both of us to see each other in a loving and caring manner. Today, miraculously, my son and I are closers then we have ever been. Dr.Hoffmans caring, warmth and profound words made us both appreciate how much we really loved and needed each other. Thanks to Dr.Hoffman my son and I have never been closer!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients