Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

A great human being and doctor. Truly have grown to think of him as a role model and someone I aspire to be like.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I am from Haiti. When I was a small girl my grandmother would like me outside and tell me the zombies were going to get me. 7 years ago I came to the States and was always nervous, and was afraid of Zombies. I would have flashbacks of me being locked out of my grandmother's house thinking I was going to be killed. I sought out Dr.Hoffman because my cousin raved about him. It turns out that my cousin was correct. Dr.Hoffman taught me how to control my thoughts about zombies and my horrible punishment. I am finally free from my nightmarish upbringing. To have control over my thoughts is miraculous! No amount of money could repay him for what he did for me..The most incredible man I ever met. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

My wife and I were prepared to get a divorce after 2 children and15 years of marriage. My wife wasn't faithful. My brother was a patient of Dr.Hoffmans 4 years ago. He thought Dr.Hoffman may be able to save the marriage. My wife and I are now more appreciative and in love with each other then ever before. Dr.Hoffman saved my marriage. He will forever be Blessed by my family forever! Thanks Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I was dealing with being bullied at school every single day, whether it was about my hair, my weight or my teeth for the past 2 years. I just want to thank doctor Hoffman for helping me deal with bullies in my school. He gave me the strength to deal with the situations without getting in trouble myself and made me a stronger person, and I am so much happier today cause of him just being there to talk to me when no one else was. Thank you so much doctor Hoffman.

Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr. Hoffman transformed me from an anxious, shy and insecure 23 year old male, to the most popular man in almost all the club's I frequent. I could never repay him for giving me a fantastic and brand new life. I recommend him to every one I meet. He is my mentor and role model!

Submitted September 28, 2017

After four sessions with Dr. Hoffman I can say he is a god send. He is compassionate, not dismissive. I feel when I speak with him him he is truly listening . I unfortunately been to other Doctors in this field and none have come close.

Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Hoffman was so understanding and empathetic to my OCD and the suffering it brought with having it, that it was like he went through it himself. He cured me, and showed me how to handle them, if they should ever come back. He is the warmest person and knowledgeable Doctor that there is. He is truly a great man.

Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr.Hoffman is not only the very best in the world of mental health, he cures patients by teaching them how to cure themselves. It's a great feeling to carry this confidence around with you!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Hoffman taught me how to control my depression and elevated anxiety. Dr.Hoffman gave me the ability to control my thoughts as well as the strong emotions that accompanied them. This new and innovative treatment stabilized my thoughts, and let's me lead a life I could only dream of. 4 psychiatrist with their medication only made it worse. I would vigorously recommend Dr. Hoffman to anyone who is having any mental or emotional difficulties.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Amazing doctor. Cured my son of his anxiety without any medication which I never thought was possible coming from a family who used medication for everything, forever grateful for him.

Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients