Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Dr.Hoffman got me through the death of both of my parents. My parents were both killed by a a drunk driver. I couldn't sleep because I kept picturing their faces as the car hit them..Dr.Hoffman was able to give me the ability to control my thoughts and emotions. I am now in control of my thoughts, they no longer control me. He is truly unbelievably dedicated, gifted, and simply the best in the field of mental health today.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I was in a very bad depression, to the point that I would cut my wrists, but never deep enough. I was on many antidepressants, but they would often make me more depressed. I was lucky enough to read about Dr.Hoffman and he took me on as a patient. He was fantastic! He taught me how to control my thoughts and emotions, therefore I would always be in charge. It's been 2years since I felt depressed. It's a great feeling to take charge of your mind, and now that is what I can do. Dr.Hoffman your brilliant, loving and the most dedicated Doctor in the World. You will always be in my prayers. God bless you **

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Hoffman works with my son who was not doing well in school because of his intrusive thoughts. He was failing everything. Due to doctor Hoffmans intervention my son's intrusive thoughts are completely gone and he avoided being labeled and put into special education. He has never been happier.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I was so impressed by his sheer brilliance and the way Doctor Hoffman carried himself during our sessions for social anxiety that I changed my direction in life from law to now wanting to go into the mental health field. He really changed my life and I hope to one day do the same for others. I hope to make him proud.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

My 17 year old son saw his best friend killed while chrossing the street. After witnessing the traumatic event, my son start showing symptoms of PTSD. He had insomnia, flashback, and became severely depressed. My general practitioner told me to go to Dr.Hoffman, he was noted for being the foremost leading authority in curing all anxiety disorders. He did this without medication. I am overjoyed and elated to report that it has been one and 1/2 year since my son has suffered from any symptoms of PTSD. In his miraculous way, Dr.Hoffman cured my boy from all symptoms of PTSD in only 5 months. Dr.Hoffman is unbelievably gifted in dealing with the mind, and actually gave my son the ability to cure himself if ever any PTSD symptoms come back. Dr.Hoffman is the foremost authority in deal with all disordersorts of the mind. I can't tell you how highly recommend him to all seeking help with emotional and mental health disorders 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I tried , medication from psychiatrists, I went to 3 prior psychologists. Nobody was able to get rid of my memories of being sexually abused by my Uncle. The were, horribly scary and didn't allow me to sleep. I was told about Dr.Hoffman. Dr.Hoffman understood me completely. He actually gave me the ability to control my thoughts, and not to allow my thoughts to control me. This week marks one year without any thoughts about my past. I addition, I sleep like a baby. Dr.Hoffman is a precious Blessing that came into my life and made me in full control of my life. I can't thank him enough! He is the most dedicated, intelligent and loving Doctor that I have ever encountered. God Bless him🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

He is PHENOMENAL. Smart, empathetic, actually listens to what you are saying.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr.Hoffman gave me the ability to control.my thoughts. I am now able to say that I can absolutely control my craving for cigarettes. In 3 months, Dr.Hoffman took a man totally dependent on 4 packs of cigarettes a day, and gave him the ability, without nicotine gum or any other cigarette replacement, to be cigarette free for the last 2 years. Dr.Hoffman is a miracle worker and an all around great guy!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I sought out Dr.Hoffman because I read an article about him. He was supposed to be a new and different psychologist, that didn't use medication. I was in a bad way. I lost my wife and job due to my gambling addiction. I lost all my family's money and borrowed from anyone I could. I was so miserable and I still couldn't stop. My Father told me he would bail me out if I would seek treatment from Dr.Hoffman. He was paying for my treatment. A close friend of my Father was tremendously impressed with Dr.Hoffman after he cured his friend from a Major Depression. I have to admit, thank God for my Father. It has been over a year since I bet on anything, and the are to gamble is completely gone. My father was able to get me another job, with more pay!! Dr.Hoffman met with my wife and after speaking with her, she came back to me. Dr.Hoffman is the most talented, knowledgeable and caring Doctor in the world. I could never thank him enough!!!He saved my life******

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr.Hoffman taught me how to handle the intrusive thoughts, mostly at bedtime, regarding my mother being physically abused by my father. The emotions that came along with these thoughts were exrodinarly frightening. I was treated by Dr Hoffman 2 years ago. He was extremely understanding, dedicated and brilliant. He is a great teacher as well as a Doctor. Today my intrusive thoughts are no longer bothering me. But it's a great feeling to know that I have the power to fully control them. Dr.Hoffman is fabulous, I could never repay him!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients