Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

When I first met Dr.Hoffman, I knew and felt a certain confidence and hope that Dr.Hoffman actually exudes. When he talks, you feel the genius within him. When he explains his method of treatment, you know, without a doubt your on the road to recovery. No other Doctor ever made me feel this way. Dr.Hoffmans created a new and innovative way of viewing and understanding thoughts and emotions. He cured my panic attacks and anxiety disorder in only 2 months. I am now confident and sure of myself, and best of all , totally in control of my thoughts and emotions. The man is simply incredible💓

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Hoffman is extremely professional, knowledgeable and has great insight into why we behave/think in a certain way. I was amazed by the depth of knowledge he has and the way he is able to quickly and accurately identify both qualities and problems within his patients and his ability to encourage and motivate others. He is extremely easy to talk to and confide in, even in revealing the most private facts about oneself which I normally find very difficult to talk about (I am the youngest in my family, always loved, spoiled, teacher's pet, boss's favorite at almost every job I've held, good student, career focused, someone who enjoyed life and loved to laugh, but I was shattered when the love of my life left me and married someone else, and four years later I was date-raped by someone that I trusted and respected who later turned into a monster, this caused me to believe I'm a very poor judge of character and decided to get arranged married just 6 months later to a person I wasn't in love with, but who turned out to be a decent person and we are married for over 7 years, we later discovered he could not have kids, went through failed IVF 4 years ago..going through it was like an emotional, physical & financial rollercoaster. My husband is extremely antisocial because we don't have kids and he feels ashamed, so we are isolated. My mother was diagnosed with stage IV cancer and after a career break of 2.5 years, I finally was lucky enough to get a job 2 months ago at an asset management firm that I was very happy with, but I was unfairly and abruptly dismissed from just a few days ago, possibly due to the insecurity of my manager. I was working extremely hard even at a junior level position because I wanted to desperately keep my job, as that was probably the best thing happening in my life. After losing this job, I really felt like I needed to talk to someone whom I could confide in and who could advise me on what I should do to turn my life around and pick myself back up again. I have only been to Dr Hoffman's office once and he was able to quickly identify my best qualities, boost my confidence and motivate me to be my best self. He also told me the things that can be problematic in my personality (ie. thinking too much and constantly putting myself down and always being prepared for the worst-because of all the bad things that have happened to me, I conditioned myself to expect the worst so that I won't be constantly disappointed, but at the same time, I have also closed the doors to happiness in the process by settling for the minimum and setting my standards low in terms of career, relationships etc). He told me I have the potential to do very well in life if I put my mind to it. I felt empowered after speaking to Dr. Hoffman. He also provided excellent tips to stop thinking so much and start taking action and I'm confident that if I continue discussing my issues with him and take his advice, I will be able to live a happy, satisfying and successful life again just the way I used to be, a few years ago. I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman for someone who has gone through traumatic experiences and is looking to recover and change their lives.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Around 3 years ago I went to Dr Hoffman. I was in a very scary place in my life. I was around 18 years old and was suffering with annorexia ever since I started Persuing professional modeling at around 14 years old. I felt guilt and shame about it but I would rarely eat, maybe 100-200 calories a day tops. I would secretly use and became addicted to laxatives and my mother had no idea. It wasn't until my manager saw me with a bottle of laxatives in my bag and noticed how famished I have been looking that I had no choice but to break down to him and tell him about how I have been suffering for years with body image and annorexia. He referred me to Dr Hoffman and now I am 21 years old, follow a healthy vegan diet and make sure I get around 1800-2100 Calories a day. Dr Hoffman made me realize that I was all my thoughts and emotions. That what I saw in the mirror, was a twisted perception of reality. I can not be more thankful to him as he has changed my life forever. My modeling career and self esteem is better then ever and i look Foward to the future , which because of Dr Hoffman , I know will be ok. I would not only recommend but encourage anyone with any sort of body dismorphia disorder to make an appointment with Dr Hoffman.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

For several years I looked.at my friends go out to bars and parties. Due to my crippling Social Anxiety, if I would ever try to go out with them in would suffer a Panic attack. I knew I couldn't go on living like this so I sought out Dr.Hoffman. I was told he was the foremost leader in dealing with any emotional or mental health issue. He actually developed a technique where the patient had the power to cure themselves ! ...... Dr Hoffman came through with flying colors. In 4 months I was able to control my thoughts and emotions so well, that I was able to go out and mingle with my friends. Dr.Hoffman is not only the most knowledgeable Doctor in the mental health field. He is also the most caring and dedicated Doctor there ishould. Dr.Hoffman thanks you for giving me a life worth living💗

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I took my Daughter to see Dr.Hoffman because she told me she would cut herself whenever she would get angry or depressed. I was so scared that my daughter would eventually kill herself, that I started to do research on which Doctor was the most knowledgeable in this area. I chose Dr.Hoffman, and thank God I did. I looked him up on the Web and saw such amazing reviews. I thought that "These reviews can't be real, he is too perfect" All I can say that the reviews don't do Dr.Hoffman justice, he is EVEN BETTER then the reviews state. He cured my daughters cutting in 3 months and also got rid of her depression. My 17 year old daughter now has the ability to control her thoughts. Dr.Hoffman saved my daughters life. He is simply incredible. He is my family's super hero!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Hoffman was able to do what no other Psychologist or psychiatrist could do, he cured my Mood Disorder. For years I was forced to take medications that made me feel dead inside. Dr.Hoffman was able to give me the ability to control my own moods, without medication! . Dr.Hoffman is unbelievably gifted in healing all mental illness and emotional.disorders. He will always be in my prayers, and my Hero for truly swing my life. Thanks Dr.Hoffman❤

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Hoffman is by far the most dedicated and brilliant Doctor in the mental health field today. His innovative and approach to controlling ones thoughts and emotions is so much more efficient and effective then the tired and methods used by other Doctors. Dr. Hoffman was able to cure my Major Depression in a period of 6 months, seeing him 1x weekly. Other Doctors had me on medicationSunday with such terrible side effects, it was worse then my depression. Knowing that Dr.Hoffman is practicing make me and my family much more secure. In addition, my many friends that proudly served their country and developed severe PTSD, were all successfully cured by this amazing Dr.Hoffman. We are all so grateful to him and still all keep in touch with him. Dr.Hoffman is truly a trailblazing hero in the field of mental health!!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I have been having Skype sessions with Dr.Hoffman since May. I must say to my surprise it's my most favorite event that I always look forward to. Dr. Hoffman is the only Doctor that was able to rid me of my elevated anxiety and panic attacks. The most incredible thing about this ,he wasn't even in the same room with me!. His power and wisdom transmits through the computer screen. It's a fabulous experience, and I haven't had a panic attack in the last 3 months. He is the most knowledgeable and caring Doctor there is. He has been a true Blessing in my life!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr.Hoffman was the only Doctor that was able to cure the horrible symptoms of my PTSD. I have Ben to many Hospitals and Doctors prior to Dr.Hoffman, and they would just medicate me to a zombie like state. Dr.Hoffman, without medication cured my flashbacks, anxiety. Insomnia and depression, all without medication. He treated me more like a family member then a patient. Dr.Hoffman, your one of a kind. I will always be eternally greatfull for giving me bake my life. I only hope more of our veterans read my review and come to see you. That is my dream. God Bless!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I suffered with BDD since I was 17 years old. I went to a bunch of different physiologist who told me to practice different techniques but none of them worked. I was then referred to Doctor Hoffman by a nurse that worked in one of the psychiatric hospitals, she said he was definately the best psychologist not only in the area but possibly the world. Within 4 months of treatment I saw a beautiful girl in the mirror. My social life took off and I'm now engaged to get married. Dr Hoffman is a true motivate worker and genius. He gave me life again💗

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal