Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Dear Dr.Hoffman. Thanks for showing me the difference between Fact and Faith: Fact is when any ordinary Doctor diagnoses illness in a report, Faith is when caring and dedicated great Doctors like you give their patients the strength and knowledge to recover. Thank you for all the miracles you have brought into my life!!!! Zozxr

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Doctor Hoffman is amazing I started coming to him years ago when my mother remarried. My stepfather was abusive to my brother and I both physically and verbally. Between this and being bullied in school I started cutting, I came to doctor Hoffman to talk about being bullied, thinking I would never tell anyone about my cutting habits. After the second session I had opened up hysterically crying to him about everything and I am so happy I did. He never judged me or made me feel ashamed, within 4 weeks I had stopped cutting completely. I can't stress enough how great it was just to talk to doctor Hoffman about everything. I no longer go to him as I have no need to anymore but I will forever be grateful and recommend him to any and everyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

The most effective and innovative psychologist in practice today. Deals with all emotional and mental disorders more effectively and efficiently than any other doctor in the mental health field working today!!

Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Hoffman was the only Doctor that rid my 22 year old son of his highly embarrassing tics. Due to his condition, my son had few friend and no social life, in addition, he was constantly teased. Dr.Hoffman was able to teach my son to learn how to control his ticks. It amazed everyone,. Today my son is free of his tics and has a normal social life and many more friends. We will never be able to pay Dr. Hoffman back in order to show him how great we think he is!!He is always on my families prayers,. Thanks Doctor Hoffman, from the bottom of my families hearts*****

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I was suffering from severe additiction to opiates after I had my herniated disc surgery, My surgeon gave me 120 to be used as needed, I became addicted to them immediately!!! When they started to get too expensive I turned to snorting heroin, I looked and felt horrible, Dr,Hoffman,gave me the ability to wean myself of all drugs, He is a master, the Master, when it comes to any thing to,do with mind, thoughts, and emotions, His innovative technique allows a patient to have the ability to heal themselves, He is the best, by far in the mental health field today, I give him the highest praise and recommendation one can give××××

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

3 years ago I was walking down the street with my father when he was killed by a drive by shooting. I went to many doctors that gave me medication to try to erase this horrible memory. The side effects were too powerful, and didn't help. Doctor Hoffman gave me the ability to control m horrific thoughts depicting the shooting, and also gave me control of the emotional intensity that went with that dreadful occurrence. thank God for Dr. Hoffman******

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have been seeing this doctor a year.. he is great,.. on time only problem s he had flooding due to Sandy AND it SMELLS LIKE WET RAG... I HAVE mentioned to him that it stinks but nothing is done.. other than that an awesome doctor... always there for you....

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Hands down i call him my Savior, i thought i was going to die from panic attacks and all of a sudden i felt much better after just about 3 sessions. I am glad i found him, i am a bit bummed that his office is so far away from me, but it is worth the ride! I have so much to be thankful to Dr. Hoffman, and am glad that he was there by phone, text and via video chatting to help me and guide me. I feel like i owe him my sanity every single day. IF you are looking for an awesome human being and excellent doctor look no further than Dr. Hoffman.

Submitted June 29, 2017

I took my 18 year old boy to Dr.Hoffman in order for my son to control his anger issues. He had tried medications before and it made him into a zombie and extremely tired. This. Dr. Hoffman is better then everything you ever read about him. In 5 weekly sessions my son is in complete control of his anger, has gone back to school and plans on becoming a psychologist. Dr. Hoffman is simply an incredible Doctor, teacher, and friend, and even though he is now my son's hero and inspiration. I can't blame my son, because I feel the same way about this extraordinary man. My highest praise and recommendations goes to Dr.Hoffman,

Submitted June 23, 2017

He is brilliant, kind, dedicated and makes you automatically feel better by just being in his presence!He gave me the ability to control my Depression and elevated anxiety. I give Dr.H. the highest praise and recommendations that one can give. Amazing man!

Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients