Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

I was addicted to adderal and alcohol for 5 years........Most days I wanted to die. Bruce saved my life and he is the greatest man I know.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

This man, Dr. Hoffman delivers what he promises!! Hes the REAL DEAL!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

I came to Doc a broken and very sad man....I didnt want to wake up and live anymore... He taught me how to practice living, not practice dying! He changed my world and I cherish him for this!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I was in a car accident and almost died! After the accident I was too afraid to drive! Hoffman took away my fear of driving like he promised me! I'm not sure how Doc did this, but he did!! God Bless him!💕

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr. Hoffman ,is not just a therapist is an angel, as others have stated.He actually saved my life!A year ago, I started feeling terrible pain and jolts throughout my body,that didn't allow me to sleep for several months. After multiple visits to the ER , and been seen by different specialists including psychologists and psychiatrists that were not able to help,I tried to commit suicide (multiple times).I somewhat recovered, but than my symptoms returned so I decided to search for best psychologist. Dr. Hoffman came as number one in New York . I knew i had to see him right away.I was so pleasantly surprised to see how kind , sweet, non-judgemental and how much he cared . He made the session fun ,and was able to get rid of my anxiety right away. He made me understood that I grew up with it, and he showed me simple ways how to stop it.I will always be grateful to this magical soul. Thank you Dr. Hoffman!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr.Hoffman treated my entire family after my child passed away! You would think that after such a tragedy the family would be torn apart and changed horribly! Dr.Hoffman brought us closer together! He is part of our family now! Hes a most amazing person.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr.Hoffman gives you tbe ability to control your thoughts, so that they no longer control you! No more horribly depressed days for me. I never thought I could be so happy and fulfilled. Dr.Hoffman granted me my wish!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr.Hoffman is guaranteed to be one of the most influential, if not THE MOST influential person in your life!!!! It's a life changing experience to work with him❤

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

He is all charisma and personality. This man is a wizard, he really makes all your problems vanish!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

The world is a much more beautiful place with Dr. Hoffman in it!! He took away my depression. I love my life! The dude is incredible!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an Appointment