Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Just because he personally text me a few hours after I first wrote him amazes me Great doctor so far and I haven't even met him yet 😊

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I was a patient of Dr.Hoffman's and was very happy with the therapy I received. Therefore when my son started experiencing panic attacks Dr. Hoffman was the first one I told my son to call. In one session Dr.Hoffman was able to teach my son to work himself through the attacks at the onset and prevent them from happening. Wonderful Doctor . I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Hoffman was so fantastic to me. He was so kind, so caring, that it felt like I knew him all my life. I am a 59 year old woman and came to Dr. Hoffman because my GP told me so. I was experiencing pains in my head, back, stomach and legs. I couldn't do anything but stay in bed. I only went out for Doctors visits. Nobody was able to help me. Dr. Hoffman was amazing. I was treated by him for 2 months, and after 2 months I was reborn, and pain free. Dr.Hoffman is more than a Doctor, he is a Genius, and as far as I'm concerned, a miracle worker. I can't describe how he changed my life, and how indebted I am to him, and he is even better then the reviews say he is!! What a special Doctor. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I used to suffer from severe mood swings. Some doctors said I had bipolar disorder, some said I had borderline personality disorder. The medication they put me on was horrible. Dr.Hoffman treated my best friends husband and he cured his PTSD symptoms unbelievably quick. They were crazy in love with Dr. Hoffman. Let me tell you that after 8 weeks of treatment Dr.Hoffman taught me how to control my thoughts and emotions. Today I am off all medication and completely in control of my moods. Dr.Hoffman is fabulous. He changed my life. I will always pray for this special, special man. Thanks Doc, you are the greatest.......

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr.Hoffman was my 23 year old son's last resort. He was getting such severe Migraine Headaches, that he could not longer hold down his job. Dr.Hoffman suggested that my son get off all the medication. Then in 4 weeks gave him the ability to cure all of his headaches by himself. I am thrilled to say that my so hasn't had a headache in the last year. Dr.Hoffman is incredible! A true healer, caring and brilliant man.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My 18 year old son was bullied and humiliated for a year and a half. This would take place in College and was always in front of girl. The end rest was that he developed Body Dysmorphic Disorder My handsome son looked in the mirror and saw a hideous creature. I brought the brilliant .Dr. Hoffman. He promised that my son would be back to normal within 3 months. Dr.Hoffman also called the colegendary himself, and gave him the names of all the bullies. Today my son looks in the mirror and likes what he sees. Dr. Hoffman took full control of the situation. He cured my son and stopped the bullying directed toward my boy. He is truly remarkable and gifted. He also is totally dedicated to his patients. He truly is a gifted healer as well as a loving and precious gift to those that are suffering from emotional and mental disorders.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr.Hoffman was my Psychologist approximately 8 years ago. My self-esteem was gone, and I was suffering from extreme anxiety along with depression. All becsuse my fiance broke up with me. Dr.Hoffman actually gave me the ability to be the master of my thoughts and emotions, rather then the mind dictating to me. I have never felt better. Even 8 years later, I am capable of taking charge of my emotions and thoughts. Dr.Hoffman gave me the ability to always be in total charge of my perception of the world. Nothing is better than this!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Lynn, my 23 year old daughter was diagnosed with having Bipolar Disorder, also called Manic Depression. She was diagnosed by a Psychiatrist in 2012. She was put on a cocktail of medication with which would cause her to vomit and lose weight. We read about Dr.Hoffman, he cured his patients with his own ,unique methods that he discovered. Within a year, Lynn was free of all Bipolar symptoms,and better yet, she was able to learn techniques, invented by Dr.Hoffman. These methods gave Lynn to control her moods and thoughts. She was finally you cured. Dr.Hoffman is the consummate Professional. He is unbelievably gifted, dedicated and empathetic Doctor that one could wish for. He is the best of the best, and a true Godsend to those who suffer from any emotional or mood disorder. He will forever be in my families prayes.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr.Hoffman was our last resort. The hospitals failed us, as did the psychiatrists and neurologists. My poor Husband was resigned to suffer the horrible symptoms of PTSD as he had to stab this terrorist before she could blow up herself and others. He was only 20 and in the the Israeli military for 2 years. We flew to the United States, looking to get an appointment with Dr.Hoffman. Let me tell you.Dr.Hoffman not only cured my husband of all PTSD symptoms, but also taught my husband to control his panic attacks and elevated anxiety. Dr.Hoffman pulied my husband back from his horrible past, and taught my husband to learn to stay in the present. Dr.Hoffman is truly a dedicated, insightful, and a true Genius when it comes to dealing with emotional and mental health disorders !!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I was was amazed by Dr.Hoffman. He was so compassionate, insightful and so easy to talk to. He was also able to give me the ability to control and cure my panic attacks in only 3 sessions. Dr.Hoffman is a rare and precious gift.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harvard-Pilgrim