Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Dr.Hoffman treated my entire family in family therapy.We were falling apart and were about to go our separate ways. This was 5 years ago. Today we are a solid, and loving family. Thanks to Dr.Hoffman we know appreciate the true value of family. Dr.Hoffman is not only an amazing Doctor, he is also an amazing human being. Thanks Dr.Hoffman, for all you have done for us you will alway be considered a part of our family.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr.Hoffman treated me for my alleged Bipolar disorder. I was hospitalized 2x for my horrible and suicidal thoughts prior, and I felt the medications were making me worse. Dr. Hoffman treated me for 4 months 1x a week. I started to feel more and more confident ,and decided to take myself off medication completely. Today, a year of be cured, no symptoms of Bipolar and without medication, I remain symptom free. I can't say enough great things about Dr.Hoffman. what I can tell you that he is the most dedicated and knowledgeable Doctor that reall cares about his patients. He is able to succeed where other Doctors and Medications fail. He is Phenomenal and gifted Doctor, as well as being one of the most loving and attentive people you would ever meet. He is a rare and precious man.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Doctor Hoffman has changed my best friends life, nothing I would say would get through to her, I was her only friend for so long because although she has an amazing personality once you got to know her , she would not let anyone else in to get to know her because since we were young she has suffered from severe anxiety due to her upbringing. Now she has a boyfriend and has branched out and has many friends and I am so proud of her. No one, including myself could get through to her no matter how much we tried year after year. After 2 months of appointments with Doctor Hoffman her life is forever changed and she lets everyone see the beautiful person she is that I have known since childhood. She is so grateful that she promises to name her first child after Doctor Hoffman :) so for obvious reasons I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr.Hoffman is the most warm, understanding and brilliant Doctor in the mental health field. He made me feel like I was his son, more than I was a patient. The moment you see him you feel why he is so special. It's visceral!Dr.Hoffman took away the PTSD I experienced after Afghanistan! It's funny. Dr.Hoffman tells me that I am his hero, I am convinced that he is mine. What a uniquely great man!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr.Bruce Hoffman treated me for my suicidal thoughts and elevated anxiety. This was 4 years ago. He got me off all the medications that was making me worse, and promised to cure me. I am so ecstatic to tell everyone, that 4 years after treatment, I am married, a college graduate with a baby on the way. Dr.Hoffman made all this come true. He is an unbelievably talented Psychologist and the most compassionate people you can ever hope to find and call a friend. Thanks a million Doctor Hoffman 👍

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

My husband was a full blown alcoholic. He lost job upon job due to this affliction. He was in 2 in patient rehabs where he actually became worse. One of his cousins, who was familiar with my husband's drinking problem STRONGLY recommended Dr.Hoffman. My husband has been in treatment with Dr.Hoffman for 7 months, and for 7 months he has been sober!!! Dr.Hoffman has done what Nobody before him could, my husband is no longer drinking and now holding down a steady job. I don't know how Dr.Hoffman gets such fantastic results, all I know is that I have never been happier. Dr.Hoffman is a blessing and a true treasure to my family. He will forever be in our prayers..God bless you and your family Dr.Hoffman. You are our salvation🌝

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

While receiving my treatment with Dr.Hoffman, he becomes more then your mentor. He transforms into you teacher, friend and family member. This is only some of the reasons he is successful. Dr.Hoffman is without a doubt the best mind in curing emotional and mental health disorders in the field of psychology. His new outlook of the workings of the mind is innovative and doesn't fail. He is the very be out in private practice today 😊

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I was suffering from an extreme cases of obesity. I weighed 435 lbs. I was told to gastric bypass surgery. I was too afraid to. I went to Dr.Hoffman and he taught me how to discuss true hunger from emotional eating. After 2years under his treatment, I know weigh 215lbs and currently engaged. Dr.Hoffman is the most dedicated Doctor in the mental health field today. He is a great man, a true healer, and a genius when it comes to understand the workings of the mind and curing it's emotional and mental health disorders. He is a great man❤

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

For years I was aways seeking the approval of others. I felt that in every relationship I had, that I must do exactly what my boyfriend told me. I needed to be complimenteducated. I went to Dr.Hoffman, and he told me that I was suffering from a Dependent Personality Disorder. He told me that BOTH of us will handle and cure my happiness upon what others think about me, and I will be able to see who I am, and how much I have to offer others. It sounded too good to be true, but Dr.Hoffman kept his word. Today I feel confident enough to say that I don't NEED anyone to validate me, and I am truly perfect the way I am. Dr.Hoffman is the consummate professional. He is the by far the best of all the Psychologists and psychiatrists that I have been to. He is without a doubt the best in the field of the workings of the human mind, and how to cure any emotional or mental health issue that one may be suffering from. He is the most gifted, knowledgeable and dedicated Doctor you could ever dreamed of. Thanks Dr.Hoffman, you changed my entire life for the better. I will always consider you my guardian angel and Hero.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr.Hoffman treated me for my addiction to zanax. I started taking this diabolical drug to allow me to sleep. Before I knew it I was taking 20 mgs daily. Dr.Hoffman Hoffman gave me the ability to taper down and eventually get off the drug completely. He gave me permission to call him 24/7 whenever I had the urge to take the drug. Dr.Hoffman is incredibly dedicated to providing his patients with anything it may take to cure them. He is truly a sensational Doctor and a magnificent man. God bless you Dr.Hoffman. God bless you!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients