You may also like

Rate Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Ratings

Dr. Hoffman is the best doctor there is. He is amazing in every aspect. I had terrible anxiety and he cured me of it. I never thought I'd be this happy. Thank you Dr. Hoffman. You are a life saver!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

I am very glad I went to see Dr. Hoffman. I did not want therapy initially and dreaded the first session, but I knew I needed help. Dr. H has been very helpful and I am glad I went to him. I put this out here to let others know not be fearful of therapy. It can help, especially if the Doctor is like Dr. Hoffman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Dr Bruce is my real life hero. I was very, very depressed and he made me love life again. He is gifted and intelligent,while also.being warm.and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He is by far the best psychologist in the business today!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

He is the best and most knowledable psychologist I have ever meet. ....me treats you more like a family member than a patient. ...He is my guardian angel!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

He is the best psychologist by far, and I have been to at least 7 of them....He works miracles!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr.Hoffman is truly a great man as well as a great psychologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Bruce Hoffman is, by far, the best Psychologist there is, let alone New York. He is brilliant, greets his patients graciously, and always makes you feel just as comfortable as family. He is incredibly understanding and so easy to talk to. I was struggling with self-confidence issues, my relationship, and with anxiety. Just from my first visit with him, I felt like I conquered each of my struggles. I literally left his office elated and so self-confident. Dr. Hoffman's wisdom instills confidence in yourself and wills you to live in the now which has literally changed my life for the better, and turns your stress into eustress! Dr. Hoffman has changed and saved my life. An amazing real life superhero! I always look forward to our visits because every time, I leave feeling happier about myself and life itself. Thanks to Dr. Hoffman, I no longer struggle with any issues. I could not think any higher of anyone than I do of Dr. Bruce Hoffman. He truly is The Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I don't usually go public with praise for my doctors but I feel this is one review that needs to be written. Dr. Hoffman is nothing short of remarkable. I found that with his intelligence and expertise I was capable of alleviating my struggles. His insight into what I was trying to express was nothing short of amazing. I hold Dr. Hoffman in the highest regard and could not recommend a Doctor more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Hoffman is unquestionably the best psychologist. he literally gave my son back his life by eliminating his depression and getting him off the horrible medication he was on. I am forever grateful to my sister or recommending Dr. Hoffman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481699].votes_count ]]