Ratings for Dr. Tammy E. Hawks

Friendly and answers questions, but keeps you waiting at least 30 mins. I had a terrible time getting my records from her. Had to basically beg for them and follow up constantly.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Hawks seemed to be really good but her staff was terrible. They refused to spell my name correctly--took three months to bill my insurance after the visit but had no problem mailing me statements. Then found out they had billed someone else in my family stating their charges were applied to his deductible but he knew his deductible was met for the year. He paid the bill to avoid hurting his credit but after I called and threatened to report them for insurance fraud they gave him his money back--Dr Hawks never did anything by way of apology to either of us. She "leaves the office management to her staff" but a doctor is only as good as his staff! Don't go here!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Hawks was awesome with my daughter. She made us feel really comfortable when it comes to questions and concerns. My daughter wanted colored contacts and Dr. Hawks brought out so many examples for her to test out and that's what we love about her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Fantastic staff and Dr. Hawks is the best. She gave me her cell # after my lasik surgery just in case I had any issues!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Great eye doctor. I really struggled with the idea of going to contacts. Her staff worked with me for over two weeks on the best fit for my eyes. They gave great suggestions and opinions for me. They were very patient with me. I would recommend Dr. Hawks and her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Unprofessional staff. Doctor never apologized for her unprofessional staff; very lazy staff and seem unqualified for their job. Doctor seems as if she didn't care that her staff was rude. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Not even being a patient of Dr. Hawks, I called to ask a question and she got right on the phone and answered all my questions. She was extremely helpful and very nice. I was very surprised to speak with her personally. I can't even get my own doctor on the phone! Even the staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Wonderful doctor, we have gone to her and recommended her for years

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Wonderful. I have had nothing but positive experiences, both with getting contacts & glasses. Took care of my insurance for me. Staff & Dr. Hawkes are always helpful, cheerful & knowledgable. I always leave in a better mood than when I arrived!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Extremely organized and forthcoming. Kept a punctual schedule and did not push to buy glasses. Works with patients well to get best plan for eyecare.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Dr. Tammy E. Hawks's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)