Ratings for Dr. George W. Watt

Dr Watt delivered my four children. Unbelievable bedside manners.. And never rushes you... I think he is why I just kept having baby after baby..

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR! He delivered my son and gave us both excellent care. Made me feel like I was his ONLY patient!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

i have been a patient of dr watt for over 25 years, he is the best ob gyn that columbia has. my 2 daughters are now patients of his and absolutely feel the same way. he is very knowledgeable and very up to date, and keeps us well informed.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Fabulous He delivered all four of my babies and I can't imagine seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Watt and his staff are amazing people!!!! Dr. Watt listens to your concerns and he is always in a good mood. When I leave his office, I confident in his answers.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Great Dr. takes time with you. Listens to you and if he doesn't know he'll find out

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Watt is the most wonderful doctor I have been to. He always takes up time with me and is always in a great mood. He goes above and beyond his duties. His nurses are wonderful and helpful. I wish I could see him for all my medical needs.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

Dr. George W. Watt's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Columbia, SC