Ratings for Dr. Aimee L. Leonard

I saw Dr. Leonard for Derma Filler. As this was my first time for this procedure, I was a bit nervous – about both the procedure and the results. Dr. Leonard and her staff were amazing! They were so nice and explained everything. I needn’t have worried. Dr. Leonard expertly placed the injections and knew the exact amount to use to get the best result. She was very attentive to my comfort as she made the injections. The procedure was mildly uncomfortable and the results were immediate and astonishing! When they held the mirror up for me to see, I couldn’t stop smiling! It was me, but at least 10 years younger! And the changes look so natural! I had no side effects at all. Will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I found Dr. Aimee Leonard to be one of the most exceptional doctors I have ever seen! She removed a basil cell carcinoma from my nose and was extremely knowledgable with a wonderful bedside manner. It was a rather tough day for me as she removed layers of skin until the cancer was gone! It was such a comfort to have her at my side along with her staff members. They made a tough day better and I will never forget her!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I saw Dr Leonard for removal of a skin cancer on the eyelid under my eye. It was extremely close to my eye and I was very nervous about that, but the Dr and her staff put me at ease right away. They were so caring and friendly it actually made my surgery a pleasant experience! I enjoyed chatting with them they really kept my mind off of what was happening. She did wonderful work.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Saw Dr. Leonard for a skin cancer under my eye. I was awake for the surgery and it didn't hurt a bit. Best of all, no one can tell where my scar is. Everyone there was so nice. I would recommend to anyone who needs skin cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Wonderful doctor! Warm caring staff. Having surgery for a skin cancer on my face was actually a pleasant experience. I would be happy to go back but hopefully will not need to.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I was afraid to undergo surgery for a skin cancer on my face. She put me at ease right away. Was extremely knowledgeable and professional. It is obvious that she and her staff really care and that made for a very good experience. I can hardly see my scar. Am very pleased!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

Dr. Aimee L. Leonard's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)