Ratings for Dr. Mary McDonald

Staff is very rude at times. They do remember your name, which is a good thing. Doctor does know her stuff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Office staff is unfriendly they never remember anything I told them from my last visit I am finding another Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Unfriendly front office staff. Dirty facility. Dr.mac very thorough. Would have been glad to continue to see her.instead saw a rude curt old nurse practitioner with the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered. Never remembered any of my history. Reinjured my shoulder pulling my arms behind me without warning one month after shoulder surgery, so I screamed. Discharged me same visit when I couldn't pee because of an infected pecker. Given rx for 2 weeks of medicine, told to find a new doc or go to Valley hospital. What could Valley do for my pain? Nothing but maybe they could treat the psychosis pain mana%ement caused by stopping the meds I had been on for 18 years with 2 weeks of meds! Stay away. They just want your moneyand could not care less about knowing anything about their patients. Dr. Mac was okay but that old woman sucked!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Office manager Jane is rude and crude. Dr could you be a good doctor if her rules weren't so strict. Office is nasty, filthy dirty. Always seems like I am belong rushed in and rushed out. Find another doctor if you want to recover and not be another victim of leagilized drug addiction.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. McDonald is quite personable. She is caring and understands about how pain can overwhelm your existence. I have been treated with understanding and respect, her credentials are impressive, and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Pleasant office, doctor very knowledgeable and friendly. Staff is wonderful. They take very good care of you here and are very interested in their patients. I've received a lot of help here with my pain management.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007