Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. Alvarez

A wonderful, caring Doctor and Staff. Fighting ovarian cancer since 2004; have received absolutely fantastic medical care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Alvarez Sept. 19,2008 with possible ovarian cancer. After an exam he made me and my husband feel so much better. He did a total hysterectomy on Sept. 26 and came back a few days later with results of no cancer. At my follow up exam he was so helpful and kind to both me and my husband. He even made the trip from Birmingham to Montgomery for my exams to keep us from having to drive 3 hours. I would highly recommend Dr. Alvarez both for his manner and his expertice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Alvarez did follow up surgery on me in 1997 after I had a total hystorectomey 6 mos. prior to this. I was found with stage 1 ovarian cancer by Dr Michael Poist so he referred me to Dr. Alvarez to do biopsaies to see if the cancer had spread anywhere else but thank God it had not. Dr. Alvarez was very kind and considerate to me. He helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I thank God for both of these doctors. I found his nurses and other staff to be very kind and helpful. I would not hesitate at all to go back to Dr. Alvarez for a medical problem. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Ronald D. Alvarez's Credentials

• Spanish

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1983)