Ratings for Dr. Holly Wang

I love Dr. Holly . She always take her time and answers all my questions. Staff is ok. They could be a little friendly , but Dr Holly is worth it.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Submitted December 13, 2014

DR Wang is very nice and really good with my baby. He loves her. She answers all of my questions and doesn't make me feel dumb or like I'm being paranoid. The nurses are also very nice. They let me feed my baby in the room after his appointment was done. I really like that they have a separate room for sick kids too. We do have to wait a bit long sometimes but they've also seen us early a couple times

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

On the third day of our baby's life she had her first newborn checkup with Dr. Wang. She was a healthy baby in every way other than seemingly not had a wet diaper in the past 12 hours. With no consideration of the danger involved Dr. Wang sent us off to wait three-and-a-half hours in a disgusting ER waiting room alongside accident victims, homeless and gravely-ill individuals spreading all manner of germs in a small confined area. Despite promising to supervise our daughters care she never contacted the ER once to recommend treatment or testing or inquire about our daughter's well being. Never returned a single call despite being the ER's on-call pediatrician that evening. And most shocking of all - no apology. Dr. Wang's actions seriously call into question her professionalism and judgement as both a doctor and a human being. Hopefully through writing this others will be spared the awful experience she inflicted upon our family.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr Wang is nice and professional, but the office staff and manager are the worst I have seen working in health care industry for over 15 years. The staff is not friendly and can be very rude with simple request, and the manager is not much better and certainly not there for the patients/customers. It's not a formula for success in client oriented environment or if you are looking for a long term doctor-patient relationship. Not worth the headache or attitude despite good doctors.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Wang is a great doctor. I did not have the vaccine issue the other person listed here. Dr. Wang did listen to my concerns about vaccinating and we did have to sign a waiver saying we weren't doing some. (We are doing about half, not all vaccines, so maybe that's the difference between my experience and the other person's listed??) My biggest issue with this office is the office staff. The bills are ridiculously hard to read (they mix years together so you can't figure out how you are being charged). The person you need to talk to about your bill is only there two days a week and doesn't except calls. In other words, you can never get her live, you have to leave a message for her to get back to you when she's in. The front office workers and nurses can be unpleasant (not always), but Dr. Wang has proven to be a wonderful doctor for our child, so we continue going. And yes, I have considered changing doctors.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

While Dr. Wang is fine, the office policies are not. They require an aribration agreement before a doctor will see you, which, to me, shows a lack of confidence in their abilities. Additionally, they do not accept unvaccinated patients, even if the patient has had a moderate to severe reaction from a vaccine. I know vaccines are important, but they do have known side effects, and sometimes children are affected. Dr. Wang told me she understands why I haven't vaccinated the children that didn't have the reaction and would do the same in my position, but I am not allowed to make that decision and still be a patient. If arbitration agreements and forced vaccines don't bother you, go there, but for me, I want a doctor who looks at each case individually, not as a group. Oh, and if your co payment is less than $25, bring cash. They will charge you the difference between your co-payment and $25 if you use a credit card.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

You could not ask for a better doctor for your child. We have been with Dr. Wang for almost two years and I recommend her to anyone who asks. She is knowledgeable, kind, and professional. I trust her with my most valuable possession - my child.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007