Ratings for Dr. Angela N. Buffenn

We also had a great experience with Dr. Buffenn. I'd recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I can't understand the other reviews, it feels like we saw another doctor. Dr. Buffenn was professional and wasted no time, but she also treated us and our infant with great kindness; she explained very clearly what she was doing and her findings; she had reasonable expectations for the compliance of our one-year-old; and she was clearly very skilled in performing a difficult exam. Her staff was kind and helpful, and we didn't have to wait long. Recommended!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Will never recommend this doctor, I'm pretty sure she is not an only option so go with someone else and save yourself.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Probably the worst physician I have ever seen. Icy and cold. Cannot understand how this individual decided to work with children. She might be better suited to choose to not work with kids.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

This doctor is supposed to specialize in seeing children. I would STRONGLY encourage you to find another doctor. We were her first appointment of the day and she was 45 minutes late. There was no apology. She treated our 2-year-old horribly. She does not recognize that children sometimes fear doctors and they need to be handled a certain way. She was very rough with our child and short with us. When we asked her to explain or clarify her comments, she would not. At one point she got up and left the room. My husband and I were looking at each other wondering where she went. After about five minutes I went out and asked the nurse where the doctor was - with another appointment. Clearly, she thought she was done with us even though she never "ended" the appointment or bothered to answer our questions. SELECT ANOTHER doctor to deal with your child.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

Dr. Angela N. Buffenn's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company