Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Wolock

Sung to the tune of The Beverly Hillbilly's: Come and listen to a story and it won't be dumb, It's about Dr. Wolock and my trigger finger thumb, Dr. said "Hey Ken, you'll have surgery at Three, I got there early and they were nice as they could be. Well the first thing you know, there were forms to be filled out, I knew of Dr. Wolock so I really had no doubt, I was taken back to pre-op just as speedy as can be, and that is when his staff began to dote and care for me. Well, Dr. Wolock stopped by to address any concern, He answered all my questions, always nice & never stern, He said "HEY KEN" , It's your turn in O.R.1, And before I knew it, my surgery was done. The Post Op team with compassion & with care , Saw to my every need, every moment I was there, They escorted me out, true professionals to the end, I know I was a patient but I felt more like a friend. Well now it's time to rest up, no need to moan and groan, the phone rang several times , The Doctor checked on me at home, Such a high level of care, for an average guy like me, I bet you'll get the same great care, you heard it straight from me... Ken that is....healing fast, Great Care ! For those who are of a more serious nature: Outstanding in every aspect. Talk about professional...these folks rolled out the red carpet service treatment for me and I could not be more satisfied with my care!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Wolock over looked an infection from pins he inserted in my radius bone while in a cast for a broken wrist, he had me scheduled to have screws and plate inserted 2 weeks after removing cast. I sought a second opinion and found the infection would require one inch of my radius bone to be removed and a bone graph from my femur. I have had 5 surgeries since to repair the damage from the infection, and spent $ 250,000.00. Other than that he OK.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I have no detectable scars from hand surgeries. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My mother has had two shoulder surgeries and a broken wrist set by Dr. Wolock and we were extremely satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

I had Dr. Wolock for a hand surgery a few years ago, he was so nice to me and understanding. He explained everything about the operation and called me later that day to check up on me.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Superior clinician; great diagnostic abilities and very fine bedside manner

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

Dr. Bruce S. Wolock's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois