Ratings for Dr. Lorne Alan Wiseman

If there was room for 6 stars, I would give Lorne ( Dr. Wiseman) an extra star for excellence. Mild mannered, patient and honest are just some of the keywords I would use to describe him. One of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Wiseman has knowledge about his job, unfortunatly he is money driven.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr wiseman is very professional and friendly,,,does awesome work! even left me his cell number if anything goes wrong and i think that is great service. Hes also a habs fan and well versed ! You ro ck Dr wiseman

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Extremely poor experience. Very unprofessional, profit only orientated. Dishonest,

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I saw dr wiseman a week ago for a gum graft, i was very nervous the day of the procedure, dr wiseman explained the procedure and made we feel at ease. The procedure was done very quick and painless... I would refer anyone to dr wiseman! AAA+ dentist

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I visited Dr. Lorne and was a quick diagnostic. didn't give me mush details. I not impressed about his service

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Don't hesitate for a minute to visit this dental professional. The efficiency, honest and pleasant nature of the entire staff is off the charts high! I can only assume Dr. Wiseman is highly competent, otherwise he would not likely have been the first periodontist my general dentist would have wanted me to see. Luckily for me, my consult did not require any immediate dental work - which was awesome news (for now!).

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Je voulais partarger mon expérience avec Dr. Wiseman, elle a été extraordinaire. Le personnel, la poctualité , la gentillesse, et l'emapathie du dr. sont 10 point et si la ponctuation sera de 100 je leur donnerai 120.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Wiseman is not only a dedicated wonderful dentist.. he is also a mensch. You can trust him to do only what needs to be done...and very well at that. He is very knowledgeable and above all..he is honest and his work is impeccable.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Doctor Wiseman is confident, works quickly, has a polite and boyish manner. There is almost no delay to be seen.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013