Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman

My appointment was for 1:20 p.m. I was called in immediately after I took my blood pressure. Provider came in within 3-4 minutes - We had good conversation and I was released within 10 minutes - Completely satisfied. Dr Hardeman is exceptional:

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. Hardeman's. The attention, treatment and care I received from Dr. Hardeman , Randall and staff has been exceptional. My medical issues are being resolved and I am grateful for the services rendered by the Urology Team.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

As always with the Urology Team and Dr. Hardeman, the visit went smoothly and friendly. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr Hardeman is exceptional in every way. Dr Hardeman is exceptional in every way.  Dr Hardeman is exceptional in every way.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I had a wonderful experience for an issue that wasn't so wonderful. The staff and Dr Hardeman were great. Extremely helpful, caring and informative.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I was completely satisfied with Urology Team from promptness in setting my appointment to being taken care of at the Clinic. Everyone was helpful. Dr. Hardeman was very helpful in taking care of my needs, and explaining my tests and followup.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Hardeman is a pleasure to work with. He has very good bedside manner, he is a caring physician, and he does a great job.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Hardeman was Great. Although my test results were dissapointing I never felt down or upset with the explaination of treatment going forward. Made Cancer a event in my life and not a label.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

My visit was exceptional! Dr Hardeman is super!My visit was exceptional! Dr Hardeman is super!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

This is an efficiently run practice. They were able to help me with diagnosis and treatment of what I would consider to be a difficult medical situation. I will continue to consult Dr. Hardeman for my urology needs going forward.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)