Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman

Dr Hardeman was Great. Although my test results were dissapointing I never felt down or upset with the explaination of treatment going forward. Made Cancer a event in my life and not a label.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

My visit was exceptional! Dr Hardeman is super!My visit was exceptional! Dr Hardeman is super!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

This is an efficiently run practice. They were able to help me with diagnosis and treatment of what I would consider to be a difficult medical situation. I will continue to consult Dr. Hardeman for my urology needs going forward.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Hardeman is always on time and we get thru my appointment very quickly. He is very well organized. He is friendly and I trust him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Hardeman is always helpful and shows a concern for issues that I might have. He's a very good doctor and person. I always feel very comfortable discussing my issues.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

My office visit with Dr. Stephen Hardeman was exceptional. My appointment was scheduled for 1:10pm, and I was taken to the examination room early. Dr. Hardeman completed my PSA consultation and I was out the door at 1:09pm. Outstanding!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I really like Dr. Hardeman. He is very personable. I have been going to the Urology Team for at least 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

My experience with Dr. Hardeman was not positive. He seemed eager to push erectile dysfunction medication on me, although I was seeing him to determine what was causing a urinary tract infection. After multiple visits, I found his staff to be confused. Dr. Hardeman never really diagnosed my ailment, even though I had a CT scan done. He gave me a general diagnosis of what he thought was causing my problem and prescribed medication that did not sit well with me. After changing medication, I found the second medication to have undesirable side effects and tried to communicate with Dr. Hardeman, but he was impossible to reach, and even after leaving a message with his staff, I never received a return phone call. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Hardeman is really exceptional in professionalism, knowledge and skill, and he is nice and friendly to patients. He always has patients' well-being in mind, and goes out of his way to help patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr.Hardeman is a very friendly and caring doctor. I feel very fortunate that my ongoing urology care is in his hands.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med