Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman

Got nothing after my visit. I have seen 2 times doctor Stephen Hardeman in Round Rock and Jollyville offices. On the last visit I did not receive clear recommendation on what should I do to determine root cause of my issue. After leaving the office I got confused on what the next steps are to determine root cause of the problem. I called today to clarify these questions and person who were reviewing doctor notes were not able to give me an answer. She reached out to the doctor to clarify these questions and I was told that doctor refused to answer and asked to schedule another appointment. Even though I have seen him less than 24 hours ago and I had simple question related to notes he made after visit.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Dr. Hardeman and the staff at The Urology Team (Jollyville location) provide outstanding patient care and customer service. Scheduling is a breeze, check-in is easy and the wait time to see Dr. Hardeman is brief. The medical support staff are knowledgeable and responsive. Dr. Hardeman is articulate, informative and is adept at communicating medical information clearly and concisely. He is very good at assisting the patient in making decisions that are not only medically sound, but also that the patient feels comfortable and confident in making

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I found the staff to be very courteous and professional. It was my first visit with Dr. Stephen Hardeman. My impression is that he is a very experienced urologist. He is quick and efficient.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

"Front office and medical staff are friendly and efficient with respect to scheduling and working with patients to arrange any special considerations or address concerns.Dr. Steven Hardeman is an excellent physician with a great bedside manner. I really appreciate his taking time to discuss details of issues and procedures that he recommends.The most important consideration for me as well is the depth of experience of the physicians at Urology Team, P.A. and the length of time this practice has been operating. I definitely recommend Urology Team, P.A. and Dr. Steven Hardeman personally if your medical needs so require."

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Everyone is very friendly, Dr Hardeman is very personable and keeps the patient informed.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr.Hardeman is an excellent physician and takes time to answer all of my questions.Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Hardeman was able to provide a quick diagnosis. In addition, he was happy to go over and above and run further tests as I requested. I appreciate him and his work greatly.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Hardeman is awesome. Thanks for taking such great care!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I regard Dr. Hardeman as my friend. He is very professional, friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Hardeman and staff are very friendly and we truly love working with the staff there as well.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan