Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman

My office visit with Dr. Stephen Hardeman was exceptional. My appointment was scheduled for 1:10pm, and I was taken to the examination room early. Dr. Hardeman completed my PSA consultation and I was out the door at 1:09pm. Outstanding!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I really like Dr. Hardeman. He is very personable. I have been going to the Urology Team for at least 15 years.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

My experience with Dr. Hardeman was not positive. He seemed eager to push erectile dysfunction medication on me, although I was seeing him to determine what was causing a urinary tract infection. After multiple visits, I found his staff to be confused. Dr. Hardeman never really diagnosed my ailment, even though I had a CT scan done. He gave me a general diagnosis of what he thought was causing my problem and prescribed medication that did not sit well with me. After changing medication, I found the second medication to have undesirable side effects and tried to communicate with Dr. Hardeman, but he was impossible to reach, and even after leaving a message with his staff, I never received a return phone call. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Hardeman is really exceptional in professionalism, knowledge and skill, and he is nice and friendly to patients. He always has patients' well-being in mind, and goes out of his way to help patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr.Hardeman is a very friendly and caring doctor. I feel very fortunate that my ongoing urology care is in his hands.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

I have always been promptly seen by Dr. Hardeman. All the staff are very courteous and attentive. My concerns are always addressed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Hardeman has been my Urologist for over 15 years, and even though I am retired and living in Arkansas, I will continue to use him as long as he is working. He has been a great doctor for me, and his staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Hardeman for over 10 years and he has always treated with me with compassion and excellence. The staff are all top shelf and the most professional I have every worked with. I am always comfortable to ask questions.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

My visit with Dr. HARDEEMAN and staff is always a Pleasurable Healing experience. I'm Grateful for all the incredible energy the U Team present and offer with each visit. Praise be to God for such an amazing and awesome Team of people.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr.Hardeman and his nurse were professional in explaining the cystoscopy procedure. Very informative.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med