You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman

Dr. Hardeman is really exceptional in professionalism, knowledge and skill, and he is nice and friendly to patients. He always has patients' well-being in mind, and goes out of his way to help patients.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Hardeman has been my Urologist for over 15 years, and even though I am retired and living in Arkansas, I will continue to use him as long as he is working. He has been a great doctor for me, and his staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Hardeman for over 10 years and he has always treated with me with compassion and excellence. The staff are all top shelf and the most professional I have every worked with. I am always comfortable to ask questions.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

My visit with Dr. HARDEEMAN and staff is always a Pleasurable Healing experience. I'm Grateful for all the incredible energy the U Team present and offer with each visit. Praise be to God for such an amazing and awesome Team of people.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Hardeman was prompt, professional and genuinely interested in my health.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I am pleased to have Dr. Hardeman as my doctor he is caring and competent. I am confident he will always do what is best for me. Julie at the front desk always has a warm welcome for me.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman is really exceptional in professionalism, knowledge and skill, and he is nice and friendly to patients. He always has patients' well-being in mind,..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hardeman is a very friendly and caring doctor. I feel very fortunate that my ongoing urology care is in his hands. "

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always been promptly seen by Dr. Hardeman. All the staff are very courteous and attentive. My concerns are always addressed. "

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman has been my Urologist for over 15 years, and even though I am retired and living in Arkansas, I will continue to use him as long as he is working. ..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Hardeman for over 10 years and he has always treated with me with compassion and excellence. The staff are all top shelf and the mo..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit with Dr. HARDEEMAN and staff is always a Pleasurable Healing experience. I'm Grateful for all the incredible energy the U Team present and offer with e..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hardeman and his nurse were professional in explaining the cystoscopy procedure. Very informative. "

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman is always on time, always polite and is interested in my comments and concerns. I have great confidence in him. "

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman was prompt, professional and genuinely interested in my health. "

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased to have Dr. Hardeman as my doctor he is caring and competent. I am confident he will always do what is best for me. Julie at the front desk always ..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff was, as always, very friendly, professional, and willing to help in any way necessary. Of course, Dr. Hardemann was, once again, a very calm, attentiv..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm really appreciate how Dr.Hardeman is very attentive to my health, and the follow-up care, he has provided. He is a GOD sent, and I appreciate everything he ..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hardeman has great bedside manner and very professional. "

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had been seeing Dr. Hardeman in the past, so its been a few years since I'd been to see him. He recognized me after all these years and was very thorough and an..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman and staff are always personnal and professional. I always recommend the Urology Team to others. "

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We always feel confident that we are getting good care from Dr. Hardeman. The staff is always friendly, nice and patient with us. "

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Stephen Hardeman for the past 5 or 6 years. Dr. Hardeman was highly recommended by my Family Physician. His professionalism, confid..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman and all the staff were beyond exceptional. Very pleasant, I was greeted with a smile, the nurse and technician were very friendly, Dr. Hardeman was..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stephen Hardeman - Urology Team - Check up - Great service!!"

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service I received at that visit was very good and a nice experience. "

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Gave me good news in a good way. Helped me with my meds. Was very upbeat. Made me feel good."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Stephen Hardeman - Excellent care and prompt service."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stephen Hardeman - You guys are great. Thank you."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy and gentle with his service. Treated very well and very satisfied."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is one of the best doctor's offices I've been to in my lifetime. From when one walks in the door until one leaves."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is always extremely helpful and kind in both offices. I would recommend your group to anyone."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman is very friendly, informative, caring and helpful."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, professional, knowledgeable and a great bedside manner. He did my transplant surgery and I truly feel I could not have been in better hands."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Their service is great. Couldn't ask for anything better. Very good people."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman is today as always - caring, courteous, professional who gives great care. Coffee was nice too!"

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hardeman and staff was very professional and put me at ease. I appreciate the service and courtesy."

September 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=141046'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014