Ratings for Dr. Aurore Rezk

Dr. Aurore Rezk is an artist who put a smile back on my face! On a recent trip to Florida, while dining on stone crab, I heard a horrible crunch and pieces of my front tooth fell out. One look in the mirror and I was certain I was ruined for life. Frantic calls to friends who winter in Vero Beach rewarded me with a referral to Dr. Aurore Rezk in Fort Pierce. She asked me to text a photo and advised me that she could do a temporary repair the next afternoon. I was not expecting a miracle but that is exactly what happened. I had the distinct impression that I was in the hands of an skilled sculptor as she worked deftly, keeping up a reassuring conversation while she recreated my missing tooth. I could not believe my eyes when she handed me the mirror. My teeth looked better than before. Thank you, Dr. Aurore, for giving me back my smile! As this is a temporary fix, I am already planning a trip to the Fort Pierce area for her to prepare my crown. Dr. Aurore is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Marty the hygienist is excellent. She makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Rezk has just the right balance of friendliness and professionalism, doesn't make you feel rushed but gets the job done quickly and thoroughly. Has great attention to detail and explains all she is doing and why, without having to ask! As a dentist she is as good as they come; very knowledgable, efficient, up on the latest techniques and procedures. It is always a pleasure dealing with her and her staff. Many thanks Dr. Rezk!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Doctor Rezk has a great bed side manners, her staff are very professional, approachable and friendly. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008