Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Scheetz

He removed my sons wisdom teeth. Beautiful state of the art facility, helpful friendly staff. He was kind and extrmemely knowledgeable. I recommend Dr Scheetz for any oral surgery needs. He was wonderful!!!

Submitted July 11, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Scheetz and his staff. After surgery, he reached out to make sure I was feeling okay.

Submitted March 19, 2017

Richard Scheetz maimed me. I've been trying for twenty years to fix what he did to my face. He claimed that a jaw advancement would correct my bite and that he'd compensate for my chin by moving it downward slightly. What he actually did was to move one side of my jaw farther forward than the other, and to shove my chin not only downward but pointing off towards the right side of my face. It's uneven from left to right and also from top to bottom--he shoved the right side down farther than the left side. The asymmetry is bad enough that it's a deformity by standard medical definitions. Scheetz didn't care. Try to find a jaw surgeon who'll fix what another surgeon screwed up. Most say that they can't do it--give them points for honesty, which is more than Scheetz showed. A few top-flight surgeons think they can improve it if not fix it, but their prices are unreachable for a middle-class person. You'll probably live with the work of Scheetz for the rest of your life.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Loved the staff and doc. Great office!

Submitted December 28, 2007