Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Scheetz

Medically Negligent Surgeon! Run for the hills! He does NOT respect your surgical agreement!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Medically negligent surgeon. I regret that I even bothered using him for my double jaw surgery. Performed an over aggressive lip reduction. Pushes vertically lengthening onto on unsuspecting patients, attempts to pressure them into superflous procedures. Has no concern nor accountability of his actions. Use one of his competitors instead, I sure wish I did.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

He removed my sons wisdom teeth. Beautiful state of the art facility, helpful friendly staff. He was kind and extrmemely knowledgeable. I recommend Dr Scheetz for any oral surgery needs. He was wonderful!!!

Submitted July 11, 2017

Three words comes to mind that express my experience with this crook: MEDICALLY NEGLIGENT Surgeon. Buyer beware. I just wonder how many malpractice suits have been filed against him, especially in the last two years. Perhaps that's why he pushes bone grafts and vertically lengthening onto unsuspecting patients, and his office threatens to charge patients when they request their operative reports.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Horrible surgeon, don't trust him with your face. Do not let him pressure you into vertically lengthening your chin, he poor surgical technique and is sloops in execution. Buyer beware. Wish I used his competitor, Dr. Henry Byron for my double jaw surgery.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Horrible surgeon. He pushes bone grafts onto unsuspecting patients, and botches the procedure. He has poor surgical skill, and his technique is sloppy in application. His deamnor is horrible and rude. Doesn't take any accountability for his actions. I am kicking myself to this day for not using his compitetor, Dr. Henry Byron, for my double jaw surgery. Do not trust Dr. Sheetz with your face, he does more than good, and will attempt to sell you superfluous procedures that will destroy your appearance.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

This doctor up sold me a vertical chin graft when I simply needed double jaw surgery. I never wanted a longer chin, but got sucked into the bs when he said I would like amazing. Fast forward after surgery, the iliac crest bone graft was placed crooked and now I have to go through the issues of having it removed. Not a great surgeon in my book.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Scheetz and his staff. After surgery, he reached out to make sure I was feeling okay.

Submitted March 19, 2017

Richard Scheetz maimed me. I've been trying for twenty years to fix what he did to my face. He claimed that a jaw advancement would correct my bite and that he'd compensate for my chin by moving it downward slightly. What he actually did was to move one side of my jaw farther forward than the other, and to shove my chin not only downward but pointing off towards the right side of my face. It's uneven from left to right and also from top to bottom--he shoved the right side down farther than the left side. The asymmetry is bad enough that it's a deformity by standard medical definitions. Scheetz didn't care. Try to find a jaw surgeon who'll fix what another surgeon screwed up. Most say that they can't do it--give them points for honesty, which is more than Scheetz showed. A few top-flight surgeons think they can improve it if not fix it, but their prices are unreachable for a middle-class person. You'll probably live with the work of Scheetz for the rest of your life.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Loved the staff and doc. Great office!

Submitted December 28, 2007