Ratings for Dr. Sondra J. Altman

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I have gone to this doctor for years in order to try to gain assistance in controlling irregular bleeding. I do not feel that she, or her staff have ever been sincere in their desire to help me. Who ever Lisa is (answers the phone) is rude and seemed bothered to address my concerns. I do NOT recommend visiting this office if you are not going through menopause and need assistance.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I love Dr. Altman & her staff! She is extremely kind, helpful, direct, and knowledgeable. She knows what she's doing & does it without making you jump through hoops to get her help. Although she is very professional & confident, visiting her office feels like visiting a girlfriend who gives you really, really good advice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

She is one of the best doctor I have ever been to see. Very well informed. Great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr.Sandra Altman is a EXCELLENT Doctor. She is the best and knowledgable mostly, she listens and hears you. Doc. Altman has a great personality. You don't find Doctor's like her anymore, believe me I've tried. Doc Altman has a very good assistant as well. I have experienced no wait time on any of my appts. Her staff is nothing but helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Altman has moved her speciality more into menopause then obstetrics, but is an amazing doctor. Always answers questions and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Sondra J. Altman's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=140976'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014