Ratings for Dr. Hoffstein Victor

This Doctor is incredible!! He goes above and beyond the call of duty. Examines every aspect of your case until he gets to the root of the problem. Kind. Intelligent. Gives you physical examinations to make sure you are ok. His secretary is beyond helpful. You may have to wait a little bit to see him - but it is worth it. Trust this man - he will never betray you. Amazing with elderly patients!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Looks for the big picture with respiratory problems. Special interest in sleep disordered breathing.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Hoffstein was the only respirologist that actually listened to my concerns during during a stay on the CF floor at St. Mike's. While the CF doctor ignored me, only coming to see me once during my almost two week stay, I wish my care had been assigned to Dr. Hoffstein, as opposed to a junior resident (he knew nothing), but only met him on my last day at the hospital. He was helpful, a nice man, and a doctor that truly cares.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008