Ratings for Dr. Marcus E. Tower

Dr. Tower is awesome! He truly loves his job and loves delivering babies.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I love Dr.Tower! I have recommended him to every single one of my friends who became pregnant! He has delivered my two beautiful girls via c-section. We plan on one or two more kids and he will be delivering them too!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Tower demonstrates incredible skill and a gentlemanly bedside manor. He delivered both of my daughters through a natural birth without complications. Dr. Tower is supportive, attentive and experienced. I have known him for over 25 years and look forward to seeing him more often for baby number three!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Tower has been my medical doctor since I was 15 years old (over 12 years now--with a break during the college years). Earlier this year I became pregnant with my first child, but miscarried shortly after. Dr. Tower was sympathetic and reassured my husband and I we would be able to have a child. One month later we became pregnant with our little girl. I had a very uncomplicated pregnancy until 34 weeks. I went into the office after having gained 10 lbs in one week, swollen ankles and a blood pressure of 150/100. Dr. Tower very calmly explained to my husband and I that I was showing symptoms of pre-eclampsia and we needed to go to the hospital to have additional testing. I was diagnosed that evening with pre-e and was placed on bed rest until he felt comfortable delivering my daughter. He was very knowledgeable about high risk pregnancies and monitored my health/the babies health with extreme caution. At 38 weeks, 4 days Dr. Tower delivered our beautiful healthy baby girl.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Tower is the most compassionate doctor. He really cares about you and is genuinely concerned about your health. I was in the process of transferring to Dr. Tower and had never even met him before. I had a pregnancy-related issue and he stayed late to wait for me to arrive at his office for treatment. He delivered both of my daughters via c-section. I trust him completely. He listens to my concerns and always has expert advice for me.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr Tower delivered both of my children (daughter 20 yo and son 15 yo). The atmosphere during the delivery process of both my children while Pachebal's Canon D played softly in the background was very relaxing, stress free, and pain free . He assured me that my experience would be pleasant and pain free as much as possible and it was. Late in the pregnancy of my son, my blood pressure rose brought on by the traumatic death of my brother. He held me while the tears fell. Needless to say my son was born 4 days after my brother's death. I was unable to attend the funeral because I was still admitted to the hospital the day of the service. The genuine compassion and superb care he provided were remarkable. He has witnessed my husband's journey from a NASA scientist to a medical doctor. Since the birth of my kids I too have become a medical doctor. My husband and I provide that same kind of care and bedside manner in our medical practice Dr. Tower bestowed upon me. Anna L. C. Mapp, M.D.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Tower for more than 25 years. He saw me through a c-section and three operations for the complications of endometriosis. He has a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge and I really feel he's seen it all. He is kind, gentle, and respectful, everything you'd want in an ob-gyn. Sometimes you have to wait a bit to see him, but that is because he is spending the time he feels each patient deserves to get conscientious and thorough care, just like he will for you. I only wish his staff was as warm as he was. They are adequate, just somewhat detached, but they don't give you a hard time either. Just no warm fuzzies or many smiles. But he's worth it.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Tower delivered our two daughters. We are so grateful to have had him as our obstetrian and then as my gynecologist. His bedside manner is wonderful. He takes time to answer your questions and concerns. He makes you feel like no question is dumb and that you always have his undivided attention. He is kind and gentle and always a professional gentleman. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Both of our daughters now go to him. I hope one day he will deliver their children!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

dr. tower delivered my last three children, i trust him completely. he is very professional, friendly, honest and intelligent.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Marcus E. Tower's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Chagrin Falls, OH