Ratings for Dr. Howard W. Popp

I’ve been seeing both Dr Howard Popp & his wife Dr Vivian Hernandez-Popp for several years. I wish they could treat me for all my health care needs. They’re conservative in their approach to treatment, which I find refreshing.I find them not only to be professional & knowledgeable but to also be compassionate, caring, empathetic & truly interested not only in me & my well being but also they are also concerned with my family. I am always completely honest about all aspects of my medication.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Howard Popp is an EXCELLENT doctor! He has performed epidural blocks and procedures on my spine to control my pain successfully. He has also treated my neck and hip pain. His appointments are always on time and he has treated me for over 8 years successfully controlling my back, hip and neck pain. His appointments are always on time and he takes the time to explain all diagnosis to his patients, answering all questions. Dr. Howard Popp is thorough and professional with excellent bedside manners. Dr. Popp truly cares about the well being of his patients and goes the extra mile to make sure his patients are well taken care of. He visits his patients daily during their hospitalization. Dr. Popp has been extraordinary and supersedes many Doctors I've ever met. Being hospitalized and in extreme pain is very uncomfortable, frustrating, and disappointing, particularly with a life threatening diagnosis. However, being treated with such respect, special care and compassion by Dr. Howard Popp has made having to go through a disturbing circumstance a much more tolerable one. Dr. Howard Popp is truly an amazing doctor who is always ready, willing and able to go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and has always found a way to put a smile on my face despite my difficult moments. Dr. Popp has also made himself available for me and no matter the day or time, he has made sure to be there for me during the most difficult moments of my life to speak to me over the phone or to visit me at the hospital. His visits have been lengthy and he has always comforted me through difficult times. I have truly been delighted with his efforts to care for me in such a special manner. Throughout decades of being cared for by different doctors, I must say that I have been very blessed by being treated by a doctor as caring and compassionate and with superb bedside manners as Dr. Howard Popp and his wife Dr. Vivian Hernandez- Popp. Dr. Howard Popp is so unique in his way, attentive, caring and is extremely special in his demeanor and attention towards his patients. Dr. Howard Popp is also very considerate of his patients time by making sure to see his patients on a timely manner and not making them wait very long. His staff is superb and are also a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Dr. Howard Popp as well as his wife Dr. Vivian Hernandez-Popp. They are both excellent and a great TEAM together!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I completely and wholeheartedly disagree with any negative comment delineated on this medium. Dr. Howard Popp in conjunction with Dr. Hernandez-Popp have been the most tenacious, thorough, caring, intrinsically committed to delineating a personalized pain management plan. I have been their patient for over 2 years. I attribute my recovery to them. They identified the origin of my malady and pursued appropriate treatments, including surgery and post-operative care. I have NEVER encountered issues with scheduling or getting a timely response from the doctors. I owe them my well-being and truthfully my sanity. -Valerie B.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Excellent doctor! the staff is very knowledgeable, helpful and always friendly which is something really hard to find nowadays in other medical offices. Would definitely recommend 100%

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

They don't return calls, they don't answer questions, they do not have the doctor return calls!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Both Doctors are the best been very helpful for my back problems they really the best. Both Doctors care and really want to help and understand their patients problem, and the staff is also great.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

The doctor is amazing! He is very knowledgeable and helpful. You feel cared for here.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

After years of searching for a caring and knowledgeable Phys. I finally found the very best in the field, bar none. This Doctor actually saved my life! I owe him and will be forever graterful for his innovative and industry leading treatments. Thank You Lord!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Howard Popp and his wife, Dr. Vivian-Hernandez Popp own and manage the Victory Pain Center (www.victorypaincenter.com) located in Miami, Florida in multiple convenient offices. Both Doctors far exceed nominal patient care, and are superior in Pain Management experience. The Doctors' and office staff are excellent, and raise the bar as far as patient care and follow-up.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr. Howard W. Popp's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1991)