Ratings for Dr. Karen Hiotis

she is a good person because she is kind , honest , answers questions and capable to care for your health.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

What strikes me is that she was very positive about the outcome for my stage of breast cancer. It was clear that she had reviewed the pathology reports which came from another hospital before my initial appointment. She outlined her reasons for the recommended course of action and told me exactly what to expect for each step of my treatment. She is always on time for both appointments and surgery. I really appreciated that she made sure to speak with my husband while was in the recovery room after my surgery to update on how well things went. Everyone in her office treats me with respect and dignity and answered my questions without any kind of attitude. There is nothing I would change about my experience.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Karen Hiotis is very nice & excellent doctor. I truly highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I was very lucky to meet this doctor. Thank you doctor!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Hiotis is the best of both worlds. She is both kind and brilliant. I could not say enough about her thoroughness and compassion. She is a true angel.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

i found her to be a blessing. she will be doing my parathyroidectomy on 1/25. i was so relieved to find her!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

the doctor was kind and caring she was very professional and made my surgery pleasant

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

She is bright, kind and answers questions completely. Would recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Dr. Karen Hiotis's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)