Ratings for Dr. M. Ranu Muttreja

One of the Best Doctors around. Would like to know where he went!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. M since Dec. 2001. I was in a severe auto accident and was in ICU when my heart stopped. Dr M. immediately took over my care, got me stabilized and arranged for a temporary pacemaker while scheduling me for for a permanent one. I feel the loss of Dr. Muttreja very much and hope that he returns to a new practice. I feel uncared for without being able to see him. His friendliness, compassion and superior medical care are "just what the doctor ordered" for me. He certainly is not cavalier or arrogant and always is interested in you and your thoughts and feelings.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Simply the best!If you want a doctor you can feel safe with, look no further. He is very compassionate and competent. He truly saved my dad's life, and I trust him with mine.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I too have been a longtime patient of Dr. Muttreja. I recently received a letter from AMS stating,"Dr. Muttreja is no longer providing sevices to our patients and will be ending his employment with Abington Medical Specialists on December 31, 2013." When I called the office, I too was stonewalled and was told to pick a new doctor in the practice. I have multiple medical issues and Dr. Muttreja has been an immense resource and caring physician through all of them. If anyone has any information on where he has relocated please respond.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Muttreja has been taking care of my 87 yr old dad for 6 yrs and my dad considered him his friend. Yesterday we found out he left the hospital and is no longer affiliated with Abington hospital. The doctor who worked with him and in fact, noone else would share any information about why he left! Very strange. No personal letter, no reason. Anyone out there knows anything?

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Muttreja is the best! He has been taking care of my children (3 of whom are adults now) since they were 14 years old. He always seems very interested in their well being. He clearly states what he feels and how preventive measures and medication should be used. When he isnt 100% sure of something he doesnt let it go. He gets answers. My kids love him! I would highly recommend his practice and him for anyone with cardiology needs.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

One of the finest specialists in the field. He is the Babe Ruth of Cardiologists. From my first visit years ago to my pre - ablation procedure visit on August 15, 2012, Dr. Muttreja has had my physical health and well being in mind. No one could hope for a better care taker than this wonderful man who puts his patients first at all times. My life has been in his hands for a long time and they are great hands.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

All dr. Muttreja did was save my life!...he had a hunch and gave me tests far longer and far more in depth than would have normally been done and he discovered that i was suffering from a potentially deadly arrythmia...he treated it with the latest technology and here i am writing this two years later...i still don't have the world's best heart but i believe doctor has given me the best chance of survival in the world with the sick heart i have....thanks isn't enough to say.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Muttreja is a knowledgeable, intelligent, friendly, completely competent cardiologist who really cares about his patients. He follows up and even gives his e mail address so that you can get reponses from him more quickly than through the switchboard.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Muttreja is great. A very nice guy and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He answers all questionsand concerns, and runs any tests he believes are necessary to diagnose.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. M. Ranu Muttreja's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Aetna HMO