Ratings for Dr. H. Scott Harris

Dr Harris is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgable!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

True admiration for this dr since my recent visit to CCHospital ER on Sunday night. He went above and beyond by coming in to the hospital at midnight to perform emergency surgery. I am recovering nicely. Very grateful patient here.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I had a wonderful experience from the moment I arrived in his office. The evaluation and recommendations were very helpful. I have seen a lot of other physicians and this experience was exemplary.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I explained to him that I have mastocytosis and explained that I have had anaphalactic shock in the past after surgery and have reacted to dye. He had his nurse schedule a battery of tests. I asked about the premedication I had explained I needed, The nurse left the room and returned to tell me he would not return to the room, was in a hurry to leave, and that he said I do not need premedication. He would not return to the room. this was a first time visit and I have this rare disease that needs to be addressed and he only spent about 15 minutes with me. I cancelled all testing because I will not take a chance on being sedated without the standard premedication I told him was prescribed by the World Health Organization for mastocytosis patients. (tmsforacure.org- for The Mastocytosis Society).

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. I highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr Harris is a 5 star doctor. It is very rare for me to rate any doctor 5 stars.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Very compassionate Dr. Looks at you when he talks to you. Makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Excellent MD and office. My procedure , results and diagnosis were explained in detail and I am very satisfied

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Thorough - treats the whole person not just the ailment. Visited in hospital - I always knew what was going on.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

very friendly and professional Dr took the time to answer any questions an concerns

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. H. Scott Harris's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1983)

UnitedHealthcare