You may also like

Rate Dr. Herrick J. Siegel

Dr. Herrick J. Siegel's Ratings

Dr. Siegel did my hip replacement surgery. It is wonderful to be able to walk again without any pain. My friends and family are amazed at my results. He is a very gifted surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Best , best, best there is!!!!

I had my hips and knees replaced by Seigel. He is the master.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

He replaced both of my knees in 2008 with the patient specific have done great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Phenomenal ortho tumor surgeon. He took excellent care of me. Siegel saved my leg and my life. Thank you God for giving him gifted hands.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr Siegel has room revise my total knee replacement he is an outstanding surgeon and I would go nowhere else. I don't care if it's hospital for special surgery or mayo clinic this is the best doctor in the country. Hands down

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

This doctor is extremely busy. I really like him and honestly he's brilliant, but everyone wants to talk to him and it can be await. I think its worth it and would go no where else for my ortho care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Phenomenal hip surgeon. I had my hip redone by Dr Siegel and I can't say enough good things. He has changed my life. God bless him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I am the best example of a miracle. I was given a death sentence prognosis by every doctor I could find. I search the internet for the best and I found it in Birmingham. Dr Siegel is wonderful. I had a part of my pelvis removed for cancer. It was a challenging recovery that I'll never forget, but I made it through and I'm so proud and fortunate to be doing well. I owe my life to Dr Siegel's kindness, skill and care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Best hip surgeon in the state... Amazing outcome. I am thrilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

God bless this surgeon. Dr Siegel is phenomenal. I am convinced he is one of, if not the best, joint replacement surgeon in the USA. He is the only surgeon I would let operate on me. He revised both of my hips and I can't believe how proud I am. I was unable to do anything after my first hip replacement (done in Anniston). I saw Dr. Siegel and he was confident that he could fix the problem an d he did. He later replaced my other hip and I've had no problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531818].votes_count ]]