You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Herrick J. Siegel

He is simply the best. Even if he is extremely busy, which he is he will try to fit you in.He is a very caring Doctor. He is a 7 Hour drive from where I live,but seeing the best orthopedic surgeon that there is should be a no brainier.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Siegel did my hip replacement surgery. It is wonderful to be able to walk again without any pain. My friends and family are amazed at my results. He is a very gifted surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

He replaced both of my knees in 2008 with the patient specific have done great.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Siegel has room revise my total knee replacement he is an outstanding surgeon and I would go nowhere else. I don't care if it's hospital for special surgery or mayo clinic this is the best doctor in the country. Hands down

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

This doctor is extremely busy. I really like him and honestly he's brilliant, but everyone wants to talk to him and it can be await. I think its worth it and would go no where else for my ortho care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I am the best example of a miracle. I was given a death sentence prognosis by every doctor I could find. I search the internet for the best and I found it in Birmingham. Dr Siegel is wonderful. I had a part of my pelvis removed for cancer. It was a challenging recovery that I'll never forget, but I made it through and I'm so proud and fortunate to be doing well. I owe my life to Dr Siegel's kindness, skill and care.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Best hip surgeon in the state... Amazing outcome. I am thrilled.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Herrick J. Siegel's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is simply the best. Even if he is extremely busy, which he is he will try to fit you in.He is a very caring Doctor. He is a 7 Hour drive from where I live,b..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Siegel did my hip replacement surgery. It is wonderful to be able to walk again without any pain. My friends and family are amazed at my results. He is a..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best , best, best there is!!!! I had my hips and knees replaced by Seigel. He is the master."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He replaced both of my knees in 2008 with the patient specific have done great."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal ortho tumor surgeon. He took excellent care of me. Siegel saved my leg and my life. Thank you God for giving him gifted hands."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Siegel has room revise my total knee replacement he is an outstanding surgeon and I would go nowhere else. I don't care if it's hospital for special surgery..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is extremely busy. I really like him and honestly he's brilliant, but everyone wants to talk to him and it can be await. I think its worth it and ..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal hip surgeon. I had my hip redone by Dr Siegel and I can't say enough good things. He has changed my life. God bless him"

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am the best example of a miracle. I was given a death sentence prognosis by every doctor I could find. I search the internet for the best and I found it in B..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best hip surgeon in the state... Amazing outcome. I am thrilled."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "God bless this surgeon. Dr Siegel is phenomenal. I am convinced he is one of, if not the best, joint replacement surgeon in the USA. He is the only surgeon I..."

September 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=140824'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014