Ratings for Dr. Herrick J. Siegel

Cold and all business. Patients are just dollar signs and numbers to him!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I waited over 3 hours to see his physician. I found him and his staff to be very uncaring. This was my first and last time to see him. He spent all of five minutes in my room. He never even touched me or did any kind of physical exam.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He is simply the best. Even if he is extremely busy, which he is he will try to fit you in.He is a very caring Doctor. He is a 7 Hour drive from where I live,but seeing the best orthopedic surgeon that there is should be a no brainier.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Siegel did my hip replacement surgery. It is wonderful to be able to walk again without any pain. My friends and family are amazed at my results. He is a very gifted surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Best , best, best there is!!!! I had my hips and knees replaced by Seigel. He is the master.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

He replaced both of my knees in 2008 with the patient specific have done great.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Phenomenal ortho tumor surgeon. He took excellent care of me. Siegel saved my leg and my life. Thank you God for giving him gifted hands.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Siegel has room revise my total knee replacement he is an outstanding surgeon and I would go nowhere else. I don't care if it's hospital for special surgery or mayo clinic this is the best doctor in the country. Hands down

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

This doctor is extremely busy. I really like him and honestly he's brilliant, but everyone wants to talk to him and it can be await. I think its worth it and would go no where else for my ortho care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Phenomenal hip surgeon. I had my hip redone by Dr Siegel and I can't say enough good things. He has changed my life. God bless him

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Herrick J. Siegel's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)