Ratings for Dr. Marcia R. McInnes

She is a great human and doctor :) I was happy about everything.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

She is amazing. She has met us at the office during"off hours" to see us in an emergency. She is very trusting of a parent's instincts. She knows all three of my children very well and gives them all very individualized attention.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr McInnes is just the best! Totally worthy of your confidence.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr.McInnes was my pediatrician and now cares for our four children. She knows them each individually and cares for them and our entire family as a whole...I am constantly referring her because it is said that is the best compliment. My sisters, sister in law and best friend all use her. Punctual, practical, smart, caring and respectful of our parenting and healthcare practices.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

We showed up on time, were the only ones in waiting room... As we were about to see the dr. a salesperson shows up. We were ignored and salesperson got our appointment time... We got up, thanked for te ignorance and left. Amen!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I've known her for 21 years, as long as I've been born, and she is the best doctor I've had. Compassionate and extremely considerate of patients, I wouldn't trade her for any other doctor. Having about 5 at a time, she certainly stands out as one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

My children adore their doctor. There is no better recommendation I can give, than that.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. McInnis is a wonderful Dr. She is kind, compassionate, and truly cares for the children.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

I have been coming to Dr. McInness for 8 years. She knows everything about my kids without looking at a chart. She is very practical and VERY good. I drive 30 minutes to see her despite being surrounded by pediatric groups. She builds a professional and personal relationship with the children and parents. Very smart, just excellent.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. McInnes is down to earth, smart and really listens to the parents concerns or questions. I would defintely recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011