Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Sayson

I believe Dr Sayson is one of the few people on the planet that cares more about people than he does money.... he has is ethics and moral standards.... his religious beliefs are the best ..... I literally trust him with my life and soul.... he is is one of the best things that's ever happened to me in my life

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

He's truly a Doctor who heals people for both health and spiritual needs. He asked questions about me and my family history to get a complete health history. He is a God's Angel on Earth. God bless you and your works, Dr. Sayson.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Sayson was my dr. when he was at the University of BC in Vancouver. That he would leave his practice serve the poor and uninsured is something that he would do. He is an exceptional Dr., kind and caring, and a wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Dr. Sayson now runs Good News Community Clinic in Gresham, serving the poor and under insured of Multnomah County Oregon. His service is greatly appreciated here. He is a kind and gentle doctor and considerate of each patients needs.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

DR. SAYSON IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD. I AM 74.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Dr. Robert C. Sayson's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1974)

GHI