You may also like

Rate Dr. Amer Azizogli

Dr. Amer Azizogli's Ratings

We moved into the area a few months ago and my son needs an emergency treatment. Everyone here is very kind and helpful. And the doctor provided great help immediately. The facility, doctor, staffs, and the experience was very impressive to me. Most importantly, my son wasn't afraid of visit a dentist anymore. I highly recommend this dental office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

Where do I start? He's been my mother's dentist since a kid and now mine. He is an absolute professional. He explains everything clearly and is very gentle and understanding. I am 22 years old and still terrified of needles, and he's the only dentist that can pop a needle into my mouth without me even noticing! His work on teeth is more than just "fill it so it's ok" he takes the time to perfect the look of them as well. He will tell you exactly what he believes will be a struggle or not and if it will hurt or not. And if you need a few minutes to rest your mouth he will kindly let you do that to. Top it off he has a very good sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2660681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

My favourite dentist EVER!!!! WONT see anyone else!! Treats you with kindness, dignity and respect. Very thorough and always gives out treatment plans so you know how much each visit will cost you. He is excellent with kids and treats them with respect and cares about their fears and puts them at ease. Needles don't hurt...pain free dentistry! He explained and showed me what was wrong with me and what to do in plain words. No 'dentist' language!! PERFECT!! *****

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I'm extremely pessimistic and scared of Dentists. Now that we have that cleared up, let's start the review process. I was greeted very well and was taken in quite quickly. Overall, the staff is very friendly and reassuring. Regarding Dr. Azizogli: Super nice man. Knowledgeable and gentle. He has a tendency to talk a lot but in a way which has a calming effect on me. Honestly, although I was expecting pain and other related issues, they did not happen. It was a really great experience (yes, I'm speaking about going to the dentist lol).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2604731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

my initial consultation with this dentist was very helpful, he is very thorough, wonderful caring proactive dentist. our family feels very fortunate to have him taking care of our teeth. he takes time to explain the procedure without rushing the patient out. highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2511435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Repeated no shows for appointments, never had an appointment start less than 45 minutes late, non responsive to requests, phone calls, emails, aside from other issues that I have taken to the state board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

the most amazing experience I had, this doctor is a gem in the town. I went in not knowing what to expect. I had a bad root canal done few years ago by another dentist and most dentists recommended that it needed to be wrenched out but I was desperate to save it so I went to doctor Azizogli as my friend recommended. Dr. Azizogli did wonders and succeeded in saving my tooth with redoing the root canal and capping it. I could actually say that he went above and beyond to salvage my tooth. He showed lots of enthusiasm to the challenge. he earns my respect and my business. I thank the doctor and his top quality skills for restoring my smile and my faith in the dental profession and saving me a lot of money. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family members.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2433073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

The most painless ,informative and thorough dentist that I've encountered .I've just recently gone through my first series of procedures with him,I highly recommended this dentist ,he has a heart of gold and takes his patients to heart.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][916250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

OMG can't say enough good things about this entire practice,Dr.Aziziogli saved a tooth that another dentist insisted needed to be pulled and replaced with either an implant or bridge.I am very impressed with the doctor and his entire team.They made me feel like I'd been going to them for years and this was my first appointment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

very happy with my results.My crown look beautiful and fit great.A+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916248].votes_count ]]