Ratings for Dr. Annette V. Middelhof

She was very pleasant. She introduced herself when she came in the room.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Middelhof is the best dentist ever! Also,great office staff,dental assistants,and dental hygienists. If you are looking for a dentist that will handle you with care,this is the dental office for you. I highly recommend Dr. Middelhof to anyone looking for a caring and very skilled dentist.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr. Middelhof is wonderful and her whole staff is so nice. They are also very patient and caring!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Kind, caring, compassionate and highly skilled professionals, from the impeccable and welcoming front office and its staff to the hygienist and most of all, Dr. Middelhof. I’m 71 y/o and all other dental professionals I’ve ever seen pale in comparison. Thank you, every one.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Excellent service!! Very clean environment. Professional staff.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Love Dr Middelhof because her skills and personal attention is top notch!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

My first visit was awesome, in and out within an hour, and the doctor was awesome! Staff very friendly and the vibe in that office is soothing.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Always a great appointment and given the best care!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Had a great experience with her and her staff. I will definitely be back in the future.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

She is the best Dentist by far I have ever met she is excellent painless and she made my son feel special she is very knowledgeable and patient Excellent

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Annette V. Middelhof's Credentials

Welcome! I'm Dr. Annette Middelhof the lead dentist and owner of Enchanting Dentistry. I decided to become a Dentist at an early age because I have a passion for helping people to achieve optimal oral health and ultimately contribute to their overall health. You and patients like you are my inspiration for finding innovative ways to help you get the healthy and gorgeous smile you deserve. I attended the University of Puerto Rico in San Juan, where I earned my DMD (Doctor in Dental Medicine) in 1999. After graduating, I moved to New York City where I stayed 2 years doing advanced training in General Dentistry, and Dental Medicine in hospitals affiliated with Cornell University and Cornell Medical Center. After the 2 years of intensive dental training, I took the North East Regional Board and obtained my license to practice dentistry in the New York State. Soon after, I moved back to Puerto Rico, where I took the Regional Dental Board and opened my own dental practice. After I got married with my dear Christophe we decided to live in Florida where I took the Florida Dental Board in order to practice dentistry in Florida. I've worked as an associate for two years and then I decided to open my own dental practice, Enchanting Dentistry located in Plantation FL. I created Enchanting Dentistry with the aim to provide a unique patient experience, to set us apart from other dentists and to ensure that every patient ends his/her treatment fully enchanted with the experience. Call 954-Dentist now or visit us in Plantation, FL 33322 for an enchanting dental experience.

• English