Ratings for Dr. James M. Herman

He comes into the room 45 minutes after my appointment time and rushes me out the door. Didn't take time to listen to anything I had to say. He was obviously more interested in something else and was completely dismissive. Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but I would NEVER NEVER NEVER go back to see this guy or recommend him to anyone based on my experience.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

A couple of months ago I discovered that I needed a micsrodisectomy on my L5 disc. At the time I was seeing an Orthopedic surgeon who I liked a lot but Dr. Herman was recommmended to my wife and she was very persistent that I meet with him. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first because of the time it took to get in but it was well worth the wait. First, I have to say that his office staff is just awesome. They are extremely courteous and friendly, something you rarely find in most offices these days. Secondly Dr Herman's nurse, Cindy, is just straight up awesome went out of her way to make us feel at ease and answer all of our questions. And Dr. Herman was just excellent. He took time to answer al of my question and at two weeks post op I feel beter than I have in years. I can't recommnd him highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Herman operated on me 3 times over 8 years. If it weren''t for him I wouldn''t be able to walk now. He is not "eager" to operate. Rather, he is very concerned with the patient''s psychological readiness for surgery and it''s consequences - it almost seems he''s reluctant to operate unless he''s convinced you''re psychologically ready. He and his staff give as much follow up care as necessary. I can''t imagine a better surgeon. I trust him completely

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. James M. Herman's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA