Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Sankey

Dr. Sankey is amazing! He truly cares for his patients, and has helped me immensely with my addiction issues. He takes the time to explain things with his patients, and is very kind and understanding. I dont know if I would still be alive if not for Dr. Sankey. He teaches patients about addiction and the changes that occur in the brain of an addict, and teaches proven strategies to overcome it. I feel extremely fortunate to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Most ethical, fair and Knowledgeable doctor I have encountered navigating my way through addiction treatment. His approach to addiction saved my life.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

This DR loves what he is doing and that is what makes him so great. The problem is the staff (in Oshawa) They are very uneducated and vasically are there just for a job and have very little interest in the peaple or addiction issues. Sure, most of them are nice but some of the things I have seen and heard are outrageous. I think this is a funding matter. The Dr. hires based on who he can get for as little money. Therefore you get uneducated staff. You get what you pay for and here it shows . If someone gets hired because "her Mom works there" this shows it just about a job . This is not the place for this . The staff is a big part of getting help at this place and because of the lack of knowledge it is very fustrating. Some members of this staff treat the people like dirt and the client has to comply of the staff can make things very hard for you. I have left there more than once crying because of a staff member (who was in the wrong)and i am not the only one. But the Docs are OK

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Sankey is an excellent addiction doctor who takes the times to listen to and understand each of his patients. He gives sound, sensible advice and unfailing, compassionate support within a harm-reduction framework. His rock-steady kindness and patience saved my life. *Best doctor ever*

flag | Submitted December 24, 2007

Dr. Christopher B. Sankey's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT