Ratings for Dr. Marco Fazari

Complete butcher caused me to loose a tooth and was leaving teeth to deteriorate so that would cause more work and money in end. New dentist could not believe how far Fazari had let things get was completely appalled that Fazari calls himself a detist. If want great referal contact at 420greenwheels@gmail.com

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

A response to the previous comment...how do you know for certain that theceecond opinion was right? Just because another dentist tells you it's unecessary doesn't mean he's giving you the correct advice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Very BAD experience. Dr. Fazari appears nice at first, but be warned. He will convince you to do unnecessary things to use your insurance. His knowledge is questionable. I got second opinion and was told that recommended procedures were completely unnecessary. Very bad quality of restorative work (crowns).

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

My family and I have been patients of Dr Fazari and his team for well over 15 years. He's done great work on our teeth from root canals, crowns and fillings. 10 years ago I was in so much pain from a tooth that needed root canal work. Dr Fazari saw me the next day and fixed me up. For the last 10 years I've only needed cleanings. No "extra" work was done to make a buck. We do have our favorite hygienists that we prefer to see, but that's normal. Staff has always been polite and understanding in case we needed to change an appointment. If people had a bad experience, all I can beat is no one is perfect. Dr Fazari and his team do their best for their clients. You choose your dentist. Stanley

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I actually really enjoy going to The dentist . Marco and all his staff are very friendly and courteous . I moved this past summer and it's not exactly convenient for me to go there anymore but I keep going because of his friendly staff . Maybe some of those negative people should go to a dentist who has robots for staff . So nice to go to a place that isn't so clinical . My whole family goes there and they all like the staff as well .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Very BAD experience . First I thought I had found a great dentist with operating hours that fit in my work schedule... I lost a tooth because of his wrong judgment and poor knowledge in dental care. All restorative work that he did for me and other family member (cost us thousands of $$$ ) need to be redone. I would NEVER EVER go to that office again, emergency or not!

Submitted December 16, 2016

Very unhappy with this doctor. Front desk staff is not competent. They make mistakes and I end up paying out of pocket instead of insurance covering it. Marco is actually a good dentist and his hygienists are fine. The problem is that he is way to laid back and his front office staff is really bad. These women need to be coached or fired. Operational issues aboud. Scheduling for cleaning without checking if insurance will cover. They admitted to me it was an error, but who ends up paying - me. Once I came for a visit to find out that they double booked by error. Marco has been there for 20 years, has a steady base of clients and he is just "coasting". This just arrogant and lazy. I don't think he understands what customer service means at all... Avoid at all cost. There are dentists who are great at dentistry but run much better business and understand what customer needs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Fazari's office looks like it's falling apart and is in dire need of a renovation/updating. Being a long time client (along with my 2 children), it's concerning to see the office deteriorating. It shows how much he cares. Most of his staff are good and his work has also been very good over the years. I've never felt as though I was being sold on anything. He's only done what's needed. Having said that, he has no bed side manner AT ALL. I've heard him speak down to my kids and myself, he is very arrogant and condescending and treats his support staff like garbage. I am in the process of leaving and looking for a new dentist who treats others with respect and who takes pride in his/her office.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Good and not so good. This dentist office really is polarized and I guess, human. After many years I can say that while I don't really like the Dr personally, I have seen him be very charitable to people in need and going that extra mile to make sure someone has the care they need, despite finances, while charging others as much as he can to cover the expensive equipment at multiple offices. Very tired of hearing about what he spends his money on. Full time reception staff are incredibly arrogant. Dental work is good. Hygenists excellent.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

In response to the comment below. The office is open almost 7 days a week and if you couldn't bf accommodated on one day there is always an opportunity to book on another day. He does more than the minimal for his patients and that's probably why you stayed as long as you did. He travels several times a year because he deserves a break from working 6 days a week...wouldn't you need a break if you worked those hours? The fact that he has about 10 employees is a compliment many of which have been with him for over 10 years. Hopefully you find an equally compassionate and reasonably priced dentist elsewhere since his dental practice doesn't need patients who expect the work schedule to be rearranged so yo can have your tooth looked at. They have a life outside of work just like yourself.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015