Ratings for Dr. Stasia Hadjiyannakis

Dr.Hadjiyannakis is the most incredible doctor! She's kind, caring and compassionate with her patients and ANYBODY is lucky to have her as a doctor! No matter how frustrating I was with my diabetes she was always so calm and explained everything to me thoroughly and I can't thank her enough from the bottom of my heart for being my pediatric endocrinologist! It's bitter sweet turning 18 and having to be in adult care now :( -Tatianna :)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Most caring doctor EVER! She treats her patients like it was her own child

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I've spent 12 years under this wonderful woman's care, and I wouldn't give her up for the world! She has gotten me through so much, kept me very healthy, and is an absolute angel!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Stasia was my endocrinologist n kept me till I was 20 at cheo. I loved her as my dr. ... Miss her as my dr. Too.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

In 2002, my family doctor sent me to see an Endochrynologist at CHEO. I was fortunate enough to become one of her patient. Personaly, it was my best experience at an hospital. Her service was so wonderful even if back then i had a hard time understanding English (being a 12 yrs old from Gatineau) but she managed to use words and way for me to understand without having to have someone to translate for me. If in the future my own kids would have to see a specialist, i'd hope we find someone like her. Best doctor i have ever had :)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I just found this website and I couldn't pass by without adding my absolute admiration for Stasia Hadjiyannakis. She was a Godsend 13 years ago when our daughter, Sara, was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Stasia was compassionate, knowledgeable ... perfect! She truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

My daughter has been in Dr. Hadj's care for 8 years. As parents we find her to be both caring and extremely knowledgeable always willing to go the extra mile for her patients. Our daughter loves her and will miss her greatly now that we have to move onto Riverside Hospital

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Perhaps my favourite doctor of all time. Really warm and very thorough. Enough good things cannot be said of her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Hadjiyannakis has been wonderful to our family. She answers our email questions right away and makes our daughter feel comfortable and special. She has helped us make contact with our other doctor when we can't. Her staff are very good and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Hadjiyannakis is an absolutely amazing doctor! I am so happy my daughter has her as her endocrinologist! She is thoughtful, gentle, respectful and just plain wonderful! Thank you Dr. H for everything!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009