You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Susan Tsang

Our dental hygienist recommended Dr. Tsang to us when my son needed braces because she sees the work of many orthos in the city and Dr. Tsang's work stands out. After going ahead with treatment, we would agree, Dr. Tsang is great. Always kind, took the time to explain the process, and we are very happy with how our son's teeth are looking.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have braces for the second time (nothing to do with her previous work) and I didn't even consider seeing anyone else. Dr. Tsang is always warm and friendly, you can tell she cares about all of her patients. She is safe, since she noticed some issues with my roots she takes xrays to make sure my roots are staying healthy. The staff have changed since the last time I had braces and I have loved everyone who worked at this office! Everyone is respectful and friendly I love catching up with her assistants every month. In the years I have spent at this office I have never waited more than a few minutes in the waiting room (which has video games and magazines). I would definitely recommend Dr. Tsang to anyone looking for orthodontic work.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Friendly, down to earth, knowledgeable, and confident.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Tsang is very accommodating and helpful. We have 3 individuals from our family seeing her, one of which I switched from U of M because she was so easy going it helped this child relax and now he enjoys his appointments. 2 have had braces and she is amazing. The teeth lined up beautifully and she has been very helpful with the prospects of us moving and helping us find a new orthodontist for the next few years. All around a awesome experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I am very pleased with my teeth. I have just started wearin a retainer an I'm loving it! sometime she she seemed rushed an was slightly sloppy with her work I've had to go back a few times to get wires cut an my chain out on properly. her staff was very helpful especially through my pregnancy. I would recommend her she is very gentle an is very informative. her estimate on my braces was right on the dot 2 &1/2 years

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Great orthodontist. Was flexible, relatable and I managed to get my braces off a year early! She is very caring and definitely knows what she is doing. Other staff are all so helpful and amiable as well. I looked forward to my appointments with them.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr Tsang is truly a wonderful person.She is very caring & does fantastic work. Whenever I see her,she is always friendly very knowledgeable & understanding.I highly recommend her to anyone of any age requiring braces. Dr.Tsang was more than willing to answer any questions that I had.I also work closely with the public and strive to satisfy everyone & I think we all take pride in our work,unfortunately there will always be someone filling in a survey that might be having an off day. Surveys are filled in sometimes without truly reflecting on the experience overall.Life is 99.9% of what you make of it.Thinking positive really does help get you a long way.Keep up the great work Dr. Tsang & crew.Your Team is very successful at making beautiful smiles all over Winnipeg. Thank you:)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Tsang has treated both of my daughters with braces and we are all very pleased with the final results. She is a kind and warm doctor and pays attention to the details that have made their smiles so beautiful. Thank you Dr. Tsang!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

makes a lot of mistakes. probably should have had my braces off a lot sooner

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr. Susan Tsang's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our dental hygienist recommended Dr. Tsang to us when my son needed braces because she sees the work of many orthos in the city and Dr. Tsang's work stands out...."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Did not deliver what was promised. Not happy with her work at all. It was a mistake and a waste of time. "

February 22, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3C 3J5". Address has been updated from "None" to "None Grantparkshoppingcentre". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12049895650".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have braces for the second time (nothing to do with her previous work) and I didn't even consider seeing anyone else. Dr. Tsang is always warm and friendly, y..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, down to earth, knowledgeable, and confident."

March 30, 2015