Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Janitch

Thank you so much to Dr. Janitch, his nurse Megan and Lyn the office manager. I would highly recommend Dr. Janitch and his staff to anyone looking at having any type of cosmetic treatment done. I recently had a breast lift by Dr. Janitch. I traveled from South Carolina to have him do the work. I would not have gone to anyone else. I cannot even express how happy I am that I had this done and how grateful I am to Dr. Janitch, Megan and Lynn through the whole ordeal. They are such a caring group of people and are very knowledgeable. I knew I was in the best hands.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Janitch helped me feel confident again after having a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. He is incredibly knowledgable and down to earth. He explains things in terms that the patient can understand. I'm very happy with my final results and I'd recommend him to anyone needing reconstruction.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Had the best experience with Dr. Janitch! Would not trust anyone else to do any work on me! He was very helpful and made me feel at ease. He answered all of my questions and seemed to get to know me and what I wanted as a patient. He was a very down to earth doctor that I felt I could be open with. I fully respect his opinion and am super happy with the results. I will definitely go back in the future and I love that he does the injections himself. You can tell he has a lot of experience and knows what he is doing. He made sure I left satisfied and he will be my go-to in the future! I will definitely be referring other people to him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Michael Janitch is the way to go! Great work, great experience! I had a breast augmentation done and love my results! Very responsive and professional! I recommend Michael Janitch to everyone! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Janitch has the qualities of a great plastic surgeon. He is a good listener; displays sensitivity; is dedicated; brings new approaches to discussions with his patients; has an awesome temperament managing a busy and demanding schedule; maintains a sense of humor; and, inspires confidence in his patients whether he is doing reconstructive surgery or administering injections. Dr. Janitch always aspires to achieve excellence and Dr. Janitch has the characteristics that make him a great doctor! My husband and I both have the highest esteem and confidence in Dr. Janitch.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Janitch! My breast reduction was 12/22/16 & I couldn't be happier with the results!! From a nurse at the hospital telling me that he was more than a great doctor, that he was an "artist" - to my speedy recovery, I want to recommend Dr. Janitch & his amazing staff to everyone!! Simply the best!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Janitch performed fat grafting on me 6 days ago. I am more than thrilled with my results. He does amazing work. I am so thankful for Dr. Janitch and his awesome staff. He is truly the best plastic surgeon! I highly recommend Dr. Janitch for any plastic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Janitch and his staff are second to none! I would recommend their practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Janitch is an amazing surgeon! Not only is he top notch in his field, he provides caring and compassionate care. Stop your search for a plastic surgeon! You will experience friendly and knowledgeable staff in his office. Dr. Janitch's down to earth personality allows him to have a 5 rating on his bed side manner. Can't say enough about how happy I am with my experiences.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Janitch fixed a problem created by a nurse injector. I won't go to anyone else now. He is a genius!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Michael A. Janitch's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Kaiser-Permanente