Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Janitch

I recently had replacement of 19 year old saline implants and an umbilical hernia repair! To say that he did amazing is an understatement!!! I am beyond elated with my results!! He helped me chose the perfect size and shape silicone implants to compliment my body shape!!! Dr. and his staff were so friendly and knowledgeable!! Go see him if you have any cosmetic procedures that need to be done!! You will be very impressed and leave feeling amazing!!🙌🏻

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I recently had a double breast reduction augmentation with Dr. Janitch. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Everything from my first consultation to the follow-up appointments with the entire staff were top notch. You can tell Dr. Janitch and his staff truly love what they do and care about you. I’m extremely happy with the results and love how much this procedure has boosted my confidence.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and chose to do a bilateral mastectomy . Dr Janitch was referred to me by another physican to do the breast reconstruction.From the beginning of my journey which was almost a year ago ,I have been in absolute awe that I have been so blessed to have been given the opportunity to have Dr .Janitch as my doctor !! He is the Dr 90210 of Wi .I would travel to another country to receive the care that I have received ! He has done an amazing job on the reconstruction of my breasts . His magnetic personality ,his compassion ,the respect he has shown me every step of my journey and most importantly his ability to communicate his thoughts for his treatment plan and his top notch surgeon skills make him a 10 plus plastic surgeon ! I would trust Dr.Janitch with any cosmetic needs I would have in the future ! His staff from the receptionists to the nurses are all fantastic .They have all been such an important factor to my journey . Thank you Dr.Janitch for making me whole again .You truly are my hero !

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

I went to Dr. Janitch after being referred by several people. I walked into my consult not knowing anything and when I left I felt educated and confident with the choice I made. At no point did I feel pressured to do more or go for something more costly. Working in healthcare myself, bedside manner is something that I value. Dr. Janitch was warm, friendly, patient and clearly very knowledgeable. I couldn’t possibly be happier with my outcome and I will be referring him to ALL women I know looking for a “mommy makeover”.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Dr. Michael Janitch is a compassionate, no-nonsense surgeon who truly cares about his patients. He performed reconstructive surgery after my bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer. The entire reconstruction process went smoothly and remarkably pain-free. Dr. Janitch takes time to talk to his patients and alleviates any concerns regarding surgery and recovery. He, his nurses, and his office staff make every effort for patients to feel special. I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

This is the second procedure with Dr Janitch. He is thorough & detailed in explaining the product, choices and the surgery. His bedside manner is professional & caring. His staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable with your questions. Dr Janitch's follow up visits are hands down the best. It truly shows he cares for his patients well after surgery. There is no other Dr i would go to or suggest for Plastic Surgery. KG DePere WI

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Janitch is awesome! Professional, attention to detail and great bedside manner! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Patient, kind and understanding! Replacement and repair of a prior breast reconstruction, 9 yrs post breast cancer dx. He didn't forget the details that help make them look as close as possible to natural breasts. For example, paying attention to cleavage, filling my indented port scar and décolletage.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Thank you so much to Dr. Janitch, his nurse Megan and Lyn the office manager. I would highly recommend Dr. Janitch and his staff to anyone looking at having any type of cosmetic treatment done. I recently had a breast lift by Dr. Janitch. I traveled from South Carolina to have him do the work. I would not have gone to anyone else. I cannot even express how happy I am that I had this done and how grateful I am to Dr. Janitch, Megan and Lynn through the whole ordeal. They are such a caring group of people and are very knowledgeable. I knew I was in the best hands.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Janitch helped me feel confident again after having a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. He is incredibly knowledgable and down to earth. He explains things in terms that the patient can understand. I'm very happy with my final results and I'd recommend him to anyone needing reconstruction.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Michael A. Janitch's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI