Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Janitch

Had the best experience with Dr. Janitch! Would not trust anyone else to do any work on me! He was very helpful and made me feel at ease. He answered all of my questions and seemed to get to know me and what I wanted as a patient. He was a very down to earth doctor that I felt I could be open with. I fully respect his opinion and am super happy with the results. I will definitely go back in the future and I love that he does the injections himself. You can tell he has a lot of experience and knows what he is doing. He made sure I left satisfied and he will be my go-to in the future! I will definitely be referring other people to him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Michael Janitch is the way to go! Great work, great experience! I had a breast augmentation done and love my results! Very responsive and professional! I recommend Michael Janitch to everyone! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Janitch has the qualities of a great plastic surgeon. He is a good listener; displays sensitivity; is dedicated; brings new approaches to discussions with his patients; has an awesome temperament managing a busy and demanding schedule; maintains a sense of humor; and, inspires confidence in his patients whether he is doing reconstructive surgery or administering injections. Dr. Janitch always aspires to achieve excellence and Dr. Janitch has the characteristics that make him a great doctor! My husband and I both have the highest esteem and confidence in Dr. Janitch.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Janitch! My breast reduction was 12/22/16 & I couldn't be happier with the results!! From a nurse at the hospital telling me that he was more than a great doctor, that he was an "artist" - to my speedy recovery, I want to recommend Dr. Janitch & his amazing staff to everyone!! Simply the best!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Janitch performed fat grafting on me 6 days ago. I am more than thrilled with my results. He does amazing work. I am so thankful for Dr. Janitch and his awesome staff. He is truly the best plastic surgeon! I highly recommend Dr. Janitch for any plastic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Janitch and his staff are second to none! I would recommend their practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Janitch is an amazing surgeon! Not only is he top notch in his field, he provides caring and compassionate care. Stop your search for a plastic surgeon! You will experience friendly and knowledgeable staff in his office. Dr. Janitch's down to earth personality allows him to have a 5 rating on his bed side manner. Can't say enough about how happy I am with my experiences.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Janitch fixed a problem created by a nurse injector. I won't go to anyone else now. He is a genius!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Janitch performed breast augmentation and liposuction procedures on me in December of 2015. He was always professional in our pre-op meetings, answered all questions for me, and strove to give me the results I wanted. I was very comfortable with him, but most of all, his skills are impeccable. I highly recommend him to perform any plastic surgery or reconstruction a person would need. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I went to Dr. Janitch for a cosmetic procedure after doing a lot of research and visiting several other plastic surgeons in the area. I have to say, I was very impressed with his knowledge. He gave me far more information than all of the others combined. I was given all of my options and never felt rushed or talked in to something. I wished I could have gotten my surgery in sooner but understand why they are so busy. That made me feel even more comfortable. I felt like Dr. Janitch is a perfectionist which gave me perfect results. I"m glad I did not go back to New York City, where I moved from, for my surgery. No one there is as great as Dr. Janitch! I will always come to him no matter where I live.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Michael A. Janitch's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI