Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Janitch

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Janitch! My breast reduction was 12/22/16 & I couldn't be happier with the results!! From a nurse at the hospital telling me that he was more than a great doctor, that he was an "artist" - to my speedy recovery, I want to recommend Dr. Janitch & his amazing staff to everyone!! Simply the best!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Janitch performed fat grafting on me 6 days ago. I am more than thrilled with my results. He does amazing work. I am so thankful for Dr. Janitch and his awesome staff. He is truly the best plastic surgeon! I highly recommend Dr. Janitch for any plastic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr Janitch and his staff are second to none! I would recommend their practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Janitch is an amazing surgeon! Not only is he top notch in his field, he provides caring and compassionate care. Stop your search for a plastic surgeon! You will experience friendly and knowledgeable staff in his office. Dr. Janitch's down to earth personality allows him to have a 5 rating on his bed side manner. Can't say enough about how happy I am with my experiences.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Janitch fixed a problem created by a nurse injector. I won't go to anyone else now. He is a genius!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Janitch performed breast augmentation and liposuction procedures on me in December of 2015. He was always professional in our pre-op meetings, answered all questions for me, and strove to give me the results I wanted. I was very comfortable with him, but most of all, his skills are impeccable. I highly recommend him to perform any plastic surgery or reconstruction a person would need. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I went to Dr. Janitch for a cosmetic procedure after doing a lot of research and visiting several other plastic surgeons in the area. I have to say, I was very impressed with his knowledge. He gave me far more information than all of the others combined. I was given all of my options and never felt rushed or talked in to something. I wished I could have gotten my surgery in sooner but understand why they are so busy. That made me feel even more comfortable. I felt like Dr. Janitch is a perfectionist which gave me perfect results. I"m glad I did not go back to New York City, where I moved from, for my surgery. No one there is as great as Dr. Janitch! I will always come to him no matter where I live.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I shopped around the entire plastic surgeon community in Brown County. I wanted someone that was knowledgeable and down to earth. This was my face and my body we were dealing with. Its a big deal. I wanted a doctor that was compassionate about my feeling. Dr Janitch and his staff fit that bill to a tee. I am so happy with my results. They look so natural. My questions are always answered. Him and his staff always make time for me, I never feel rush. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr. Janitch and his Team, Emily and Megan. They have gone above and beyond my expectations. I had a tummy tuck with lipo and before Dr. Janitch explained everything precisely and now 7 weeks out I look great, feel great and any concerns or questions I had were always answered with quickness and concern. I would recommend them to anyone interested in any type of cosmetic work done. They have been the best. If ever I need anything else done, without a doubt I would be back to them!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Janitch and his team; Emily, Megan and Lynn are fantastic to work with. I just had a tummy tuck by Dr Janitch and couldn’t be more thrilled with the outcome. My case was more difficult than the average tummy tuck and Dr. Janitch and his nurses took extra time to discuss with me the options I had and the results I could expect. They are all very knowledgeable on the newest techniques available for self improvement. The placement of my scar and the overall outcome of the procedure is better than I ever expected it could be. I am 52 with a stomach of a 25 year old! Dr. Janitch is a true artist at his work and really cares about the patient. I live between two states, and over the years have worked with other doctors, but from now on, I will always travel back to Green Bay to have all of my plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures done by Dr. Janitch.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Michael A. Janitch's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet